Tapatalk

Apologies if this has been brought up before.

Been using the app Tapatalk and love it.

The only thing is photo albums. Does anyone know if they can be seen? Have to go to a mobile browser for this usually. Thanks

I use it and the best you'll get is when someone posts a pic as part of a thread response. If there are multiple pictures, you do get a gallery style screen on your device; it's a nice touch.

Perhaps if there were a method to make the photo sets a part of the tapatalk menu for cerb? That would be ideal.

I don't use tapatalk at all and can see all the albums and photos. I also can read threads, see my PMs and reply to PMs. I just use safari (IPhone) and log into CERB.ca Not sure what tapatalk ads that I don't already get. From comments above I actually get more.

It's the same concept as having a program to read the news via rss feeds instead of going to the web page through a mobile browser.

Even though cerb has an optimized for mobile web page, you're still constantly pinching and zooming to read anything or click a link. This presents any forum that has tapatalk enabled in a more presentable and easier to navigate manner.