girls at Touch Of Class

Hi all

do anybody know whos working currently at TOC? any recommendation?

and if there is any place similar in kingston?

thanks

Guest **dli***tty

Porshe is no longer there, however there are quite a few hot ladies.

Posted via Mobile Device

Take lots of money. They are not cheap. There is a regular turnover of girls and the results are usually good but I found them to be expensive. Much more than others.

The girls were always really cute and well put together.

Take lots of money. They are not cheap. There is a regular turnover of girls and the results are usually good but I found them to be expensive. Much more than others.

The girls were always really cute and well put together.

How expensive is "not cheap"? Given that well reviewed and advertised service is available in Ottawa not far away for a known cost, I don't want to walk in to a situation and find that the cost for full service is sky high. I know that it's $40 per HH for the room and min $100 for service, but I don't know how much above that it gets.

Guest **dli***tty

Tips are usually between 100 and 200. Unfortunately there have been girls who try to "hustle" more, but most stay within this range. Its sounds unfortunately like you had that experience.

Posted via Mobile Device

I was there a Friday night a couple weeks ago and has the pleasure of meeting "Miley". She is a beautiful petite blonde with a gem of a personality. She was really easy to speak to and made me feel VERY comfortable. Great personality, absolutely gorgeous body and extremely well skilled. I'll definitely be back at some point.

Posted via Mobile Device

Have not been in ages, so take this with a grain of salt. It is just about the most indiscreet location possible in this city. That is A major reason I avoid.

However in past years I've taken the plunge about 3x. Once had a great cute girl and had a blast o a massage and cbj session. Since two other girls who were no as attractive and not really into it at all.

. Keep in mind that each of these services are quick, 1 so affairs to get you out asap. Not a good option in my opinion. But the plus is they pretty much never close, thus if you are desperate for some late night action, it can fill that role- just go with a heavy wallet and limited expectations.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Have not been in ages, so take this with a grain of salt. It is just about the most indiscreet location possible in this city. That is A major reason I avoid.

However in past years I've taken the plunge about 3x. Once had a great cute girl and had a blast o a massage and cbj session. Since two other girls who were no as attractive and not really into it at all.

. Keep in mind that each of these services are quick, 1 so affairs to get you out asap. Not a good option in my opinion. But the plus is they pretty much never close, thus if you are desperate for some late night action, it can fill that role- just go with a heavy wallet and limited expectations.

Posted via Mobile Device

I made a mistake posting rates, which have been edited out due to forum rules (apologies to mods).

Suffice it to say, expect to pay a premium of one and a half to two times the going rate for similar services from one of the Indy girls in town, in exchange for their long opening hours and central location.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Posted via Mobile Device

I made a mistake posting rates, which have been edited out due to forum rules (apologies to mods).

Suffice it to say, expect to pay a premium of one and a half to two times the going rate for similar services from one of the Indy girls in town, in exchange for their long opening hours and central location.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

I also havent been in probly 2 years, but last time i went, they had a great selection of ladies and all very well built. I chose the girl that was at the front desk and like mentioned before, very price, however this girl had skills and a body to die for! Ive been making an effort to try more of the local talent and there are some very nice options out there, but if all else fails, TOC is a guaranty.