Don't bother calling this ad on CL

~KIMBERLY~AMAZING BODY~VERY SEXY~ELITE~ - w4m - 23 (Ottawa)

I highly doubt this is the lady who will show up at your door, even though that's the picture they've posted I mean what are the chances, really.

http://www.hussystore.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=553

You have some sort of facial recognition software don't you? LOL... some FBI/CIA crazy stuff that can find these? You must tell me how you do this one day!

Ck,

You did it again.. Ever think about getting into the PI line of employment..

You have some sort of facial recognition software don't you? LOL... some FBI/CIA crazy stuff that can find these? You must tell me how you do this one day!

It may be he has Facial Recognition Software (FRS)..........but I think it is a pooners version called BRS.....Booty Recognition Software..........at least it is not SRS.........Sperm Rentention syndrom.......:eek:

LoL, perhaps and as Im testing the master program, you could say I'm the master beta tester ? LOL

It's actually quite simple, if I can do it on my commodore 65, yall can do it on yur fancy 286 computers with 1200 baud modems!

I'm sure many of you already know that most of the pictures are fake, although there a few real ones out there. I just find it fun and it's not too hard if ya know how, to locate the source stolen pictures just to make these pretend pimps/wannabe agencies look even dumber than they already come across as bein'.

And just for the record I am sporting a sportster 9600 baud and I got an overclocked 486 behavin like a pentium!! Still need to knock on doors to find the fakes though I have been offering them double or nothing if they can produce the girl, and been getting nothing.

As long as men give business to those BS agency I am afraid it will never end. Look at this ad today: LOOK AT THE PICTURE…ENOUGH SAID…...destanny - w4m - 24. This is from that same pleasure agency that use that "21" number amongst others.

If my memory serves me right she was Roxanne around a week ago then was Nina the first fake pic lady from this agency. These iditos running this place, can't even put merasurements that match their fake pics. They advertise this Destiny as being 36C. Now I am no expert in Breast sizes so I tend to compare so why not compare to the best natural breasts in Ottawa, of course Erica. She writes her measurements as 34C which I believe is accurate. I know Erica's are certainly more than a mouthful but judging by this Destiny's pic there isn't much more than a mouthful. These are A's or very small B cups. And they are trying to pass this on as 36C Now if someone believes that and call for this girl maybe they deserve to be BS. Next time they will pay attention. The only bad part is this gives the industry a bad reputation, and as usual, the good SPs are the ones paying for this as these idiots hide behind their agency names and never expose themselves.

Hopefully the word will get around. We don't need these idiots in Ottawa.

Edited by loneskater
Spell check