my fantastic experience with Michelle

hi all, after reading these boards for the last few weeks I decided to take the plunge with my first massage. After hearing such good things about Michelle it seemed like a great place to start.

I couldn't have chosen better! From the moment I arrived she was incredibly warm and tender, and definitely loves her job! She made me go from a little uncomfortable and trepidacious to incredibly relaxed in all most no time at all. I can't second her many recommendations enough!

I had booked myself for a mid-morning appointment and unfortunately had to return to work that afternoon, but you wouldn't have been able to tell from my mood lol

What an unforgettable experience it was!

also, I just wanted to thank you all on the board for being such a wealth of information and a generally friendly bunch :)

I've heard really good things about Michelle that she's very much like Bethany and the gang at CMJ. Your review helps confirm things for me so I'll definitely have to make an appointment with her soon.

hi all, after reading these boards for the last few weeks I decided to take the plunge with my first massage. After hearing such good things about Michelle it seemed like a great place to start.

I couldn't have chosen better! From the moment I arrived she was incredibly warm and tender, and definitely loves her job! She made me go from a little uncomfortable and trepidacious to incredibly relaxed in all most no time at all. I can't second her many recommendations enough!

I had booked myself for a mid-morning appointment and unfortunately had to return to work that afternoon, but you wouldn't have been able to tell from my mood lol

What an unforgettable experience it was!

also, I just wanted to thank you all on the board for being such a wealth of information and a generally friendly bunch :)

Michelle is indeed a jewel! She has been my favorite MP for a long time and one that I consider a friend. The tenderness and affection is real - while she is very professional, she also takes on the emotions of her clients and tries to be with them as a whole person. Not to be too touchy-feelie or airy-fairy, but she makes the world (at least my world) a better place.

Here's to Michelle and treat her well boys.