Had a really great time with this lady, she gives a great massage! plus she has some very nice dance moves (I love laying underneath a lady while they dance above me!) She is safe GFE on the verge of the Montreal Striper Experience but like she is your girl friend giving you a strip tease it's not so put on like many of the Montreal Girls do if you know what I mean. She has great muscle control... all her muscles! And an ass to die for, and she is fine with Greek, LFK was good DFK not really there. The lady is defiantly playing safe, she has small boobs but they are of course real and she has an amazingly fit body. She plans to be in Ottawa every second week and the next time she comes around I plan to see her again she has some interesting skills that are not run of the mill and I really enjoyed, if you want to know what I mean ask her to wash your back in the shower!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

She was a lot of fun when she was last in town. She told me Greek was her best asset and damm she was right. I plan of seeing her again in the near future

I?m not one for writing reviews (although I read them regularly). I saw Bijou in Ottawa in late June and have to concur with Dummpy?s review. The woman was awesome, and I had a great time and she is definitely a repeat. In fact I have tried, but my schedule would not permit it.

Our session was in a downtown Ottawa hotel and was similar to Dummpy?s. Service was great and pics are REAL. No way can you not recognize that ass!!!!!

She?s a great lady and should not suffer because some joker has performance problem.

Hope to see you soon Bijou.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.