Kudo's to the Mod for the upgrade and a wishlist

Just wanted to express my gratefullness for the recent upgrade to the website. I'm finding the load times lightening fast over the past week.

A couple of wishes though....

• is it possible to have the Who's Online thingie on the main page in alphabetical order?
  • on the topic of the Who's Online thingie ... I know that both the "other" board and this board use the same bulletin board program. One thing I find extremely helpful on the "other board" is that paid service providers have their name in bold which makes it easier for us to distinguish them.

Other than these minute wishes ... great job Mod!!!

MrGreek :bigclap:

Guest W***ledi*Time
...is it possible to have the Who's Online thingie on the main page in alphabetical order? ...

mod has stated on the upgrade-thread:

Yes, it was sorted alphabetically but that was taking up huge levels of system resources so I made it random. ....

on the topic of the Who's Online thingie ... I know that both the "other" board and this board use the same bulletin board program. One thing I find extremely helpful on the "other board" is that paid service providers have their name in bold which makes it easier for us to distinguish them.

The "paid" advertisers are the banners at the top and sides of the site! Unless you are reffering to EC. In which case it is seperate from this site, and that would only make even more work for mod!

Guest Ou**or**n

:bowdown:

Wow, I don't what Mod did but he sure just hit the turbo boost! In the past 10 minutes I've read more of CERB than I have in the last month due to the now instant page to page navigation.

Yes, things do seem to be quick now. Well played Mod!

One for the request list, if we're making one: would it be possible to have some sort of link in the forum indexes to go directly to the first unread post in a thread? We already have icons to indicate whether a thread is completely new, or has new posts, and I've seen the functionality elsewhere... although I have no clue whether the software running the site actually supports this, obviously.

A couple of wishes though....

• is it possible to have the Who's Online thingie on the main page in alphabetical order?

I was bored this morning and started looking at different sections of the board and stumbled on a "Who's online" list which is superb!!

All you have to do is to select Quick Links which is just below the advertiser's banner at the top of the page, then select Who's online which is on the bottom of the selection. You can sort anyway you wish (ie. alphabetically, last activity, or by location)

I was bored this morning and started looking at different sections of the board and stumbled on a "Who's online" list which is superb!!

All you have to do is to select Quick Links which is just below the advertiser's banner at the top of the page, then select Who's online which is on the bottom of the selection. You can sort anyway you wish (ie. alphabetically, last activity, or by location)

Ahh cool!

Thanks for this!!

Noticed this too tonite... my usual long browse trough the site is getting really quick!

Congratz on the upgrade and getting it stable

On Angie's wish list some naughty smiles in the chat room like we have in our PM smiles not sure if this is possible but would add some more fun to the chat :) Food for thought! Thanks Mod