Sign in to follow this  

Any recommendations or reviews?

Does anyone care to post any recommendations or reviews? There's another section for announcements from SPs--here is where there should be some reviews.......Anyone out there care to post any?

Guest Camper

Hey there

I just wanted to drop you a note to say how professional one of your ladies were. Last weekend I had the pleasure of spending a late Saturday evening with Nautia. I have to say she presented herself very discreetly with the ot most respect for myself as I did for Nautia. She made me feel totally comfortable in my surroundings with her, I yes was a bit nervous but it soon placed. Nautia was absolutely amazing in the time we spent together. I certainly would like her to know that too. I look forward to doing business again, great service very discreet and professional. I hope as a client I reflect the same image to you, til next time have a great day. 8)

Guest Camper

You will find Nautia on PEI at foxysparidise.com, she will not disappoint you at all. Pretty awesome women who knows her stuff well. Good luck.

Guest stew1955

New listing on EC site. (Willow) Sound like a good addition to the city with great reviews on PERB site. She moved from Winnipeg. Hopefully someone will see her soon and post a review.

Guest stew1955

Willow Definately a sweet treat

Decided to take a chance on a new listing in the Halifax section of EC. Saw Willow last week and have to say what an amazing experience.

Top notch!! Great incall location and provided a GFE that went way beyond my expectations. Amazing pics but much better in person. Great body, attractive and gave me the best bbbj I've ever experienced. Already booked another visit to see her in 2 weeks. gonna go broke but oh man is it ever worth it.

Definately a must see.