Nice new redhead gal at Acqua/Luna

I think her name was Courtney. Early twenties, about 5'6, great ass, and nice little rack. Real girl-next-door look. The massage was good, but the conversation during was the real treat. She really has a good head on her shoulders. I asked about extras but she only said she only goes as far as nude (80) on first meetings but YMMV. I did get her to do a light prostate rub during the release for 20 more though. During the release was she was unrushed, looked really into it. GREAT!! Overall it was great till the last drop.

Repeat:yes

Damage:140

Cheers

p.s. I guess she might do foot work too!;)

Is that the one on carling or the one on booth? I went to the one on carling and got a girl that was not a spinner...not really my type but nice.

New guy on the block, somewhat new to the massage business, with the first post...

2 Questions...What's a spinner? Just learning the "jargon"...

Any good spot you could recommend downtown? It's nice and close from work, but the last few visits have not been totally enjoyable...either the attendant was not pleasing to th eye, in a hurry to get the job done or gave a very poor massage, in both the sensual and "technical" way.

You guys have a great thing running here. I'll try to contribute!

Merci

Hey Frenchie,

Welcome aboard!

On this board they believe a spinner is a smaller girl that you can spin on your cock. I would like to set the record straight on this btw, a spinner is actually a real head turner, you don't just turn your head to catch a second glimpse you spin around to take a second look! However for the purposes of this board you can assume thinner.

She's not a spinner in the sense of spinning her on my cock, and she's not a supermodel, but I found her really attractive in a girl-next-door sort of way. she's probably about 125 or so. Either way, I've had girls who were "spinners" but they tend to lack that something that makes you completely let yourself go and relax. But keep in mind I prefer "real" girls over overly made-up or girls who've had surgery any day.

cheers

p.s. I saw her at Booth, but she mentioned she works on Carling too, which is good for me because I live out that way.

I would like to set the record straight on this btw, a spinner is actually a real head turner, you don't just turn your head to catch a second glimpse you spin around to take a second look! However for the purposes of this board you can assume thinner.

I've always had trouble with that word spinner, never quite sure what it's meant to describe. Thanks for setting us straight on it, dummpy. And I can thoroughly and absolutely recommend Courtney. She gives a fantastic massage and is all about making you feel comfortable. It helps that she's gorgeous and has a great attitude about things, too. Treat her well, guys.

I've always had trouble with that word spinner, never quite sure what it's meant to describe. Thanks for setting us straight on it, dummpy. And I can thoroughly and absolutely recommend Courtney. She gives a fantastic massage and is all about making you feel comfortable. It helps that she's gorgeous and has a great attitude about things, too. Treat her well, guys.

Courtney has a very sensual look and attitude I found really hard to resist. I didn't think she was gorgeous, at least in a movie star way, but man oh man, she has a smile to die for. She's in no hurry to get you out the door. The conversation was layed-back and enjoyable and the massage was absolutely topdrawer! I want her as my own personal masseuse wherever I go.:D

Guest coffeecan

There are a few Gems in the city @ the Auqua/Luna/Oasis(all same owner) I really like how the scheduels are posted on the net. Only been there a few times each since I am outta town alot but I like the places for privacy and they are clean and nice gals. There are tons of gals that work here since they are rotated around from all the spas. Haven't seen Courtney yet but no hurry with all the selection there.Can any one recommend gals @ luna in the downtown area. I haen't been there alot like I said but I am looking for one with thoses delicious curves. I tried asking but they don't give out descriptions on the phone.Any ideas so I can look on the schedual @ www.freewebs.com/oasismassagespa ?

Saw her again last week, still top shelf. Millage doesn't improve much with more visits but maybe it's just me. She does make you feel great though, super massage that goes between hard long strokes and very light finger brushes, and releases that last for ever. She's also very intelligent, we had a really in depth conversation about physics (I know I'm a dork, but I still can't believe that she was actually interested). Anyway A+

Narman

I think her name was Courtney. Early twenties, about 5'6, great ass, and nice little rack. Real girl-next-door look. The massage was good, but the conversation during was the real treat. She really has a good head on her shoulders. I asked about extras but she only said she only goes as far as nude (80) on first meetings but YMMV. I did get her to do a light prostate rub during the release for 20 more though. During the release was she was unrushed, looked really into it. GREAT!! Overall it was great till the last drop.

Repeat:yes

Damage:140

Cheers

p.s. I guess she might do foot work too!;)

Is 140 for 1 hr? Room & service included?

It was a while ago but yeah that was with the room and the service. I think it was for 45 min though, but I'm pretty sure it was a special so that included a tip too.

I've seen a few of the ladies there before I found ones I liked. You should do the same. There seems to be quite a few girls there and I'm sure you could find one that you click with.

Do they have a site to check out the SPs before appointment? Without pictures, its all hit and miss. Plus, MPs and SPs change their names too.

Quality providers whether M's or S's don't change their names if they understand the business. Reputation is everything and takes a tremndous amount of time and effort to establish. Name changes indicate instability most of the time but on a rare occasion it will stem from a personal situation or a stalker. Stick with known commodities, it's always a safer bet. IMHO....

Catherine

Courtney, my new muse. I am blown away by her personality, her IQ, her awareness of worldly issues and most of all what I love in most young people - her true to heart confidence that she CAN change the world. On top of her great intellect she is Irish to the bone with the milky white skin and reddish hair, hell she can even do a jig. My time with her was heavenly, usually I am asking mps to slow down but Courtney gets it, I had a half hour massage and a half hour tease with a hell of an ending...in fact we ran over the hour by 10 minutes, no rush job with Courtney. If you are old like me and still a teenager this girl will remind you of your youth while feeling like you are a teenager having a conversation with a classmate. I am still a rebel and in my circle I am one of the few left .... everyone else has sold out, mortgages, money, waiting for retirement while missing the moment. She made me feel normal and youthful again - isn't that what providers are about...I left feeling young again with a new exuberance to continue to be a rebel.... yes there are people like me out there albeit they may be in the 20's but thank god I'm not alone.

Guest gagagaga

I can honestly say I have never asked an MP or SP to dance a jig. That is a new one. At least it is a short enough word that we don't need an acronym!!

I -finally- made it to Luna this evening and I have to tell you, I am DAMN impressed! WOW! Great place.

I can live without the bodyslides, and frankly the massage that I had was really good. I dunno, maybe its just the blood rushing back to my brain now but i really thought this was great and worthy of some more attention here on CERB.

Three locations I think, so cant say if they are all the same. But worth a shot, for sure... I'll be back.

I -finally- made it to Luna this evening and I have to tell you, I am DAMN impressed! WOW! Great place.

I can live without the bodyslides, and frankly the massage that I had was really good. I dunno, maybe its just the blood rushing back to my brain now but i really thought this was great and worthy of some more attention here on CERB.

Three locations I think, so cant say if they are all the same. But worth a shot, for sure... I'll be back.

So who did you see? Impressive massage skills are always worth giving more information about.