Peachy (Previously known as Valerie)

Avg. of 15 Recommendations

So in an act of mild desparation and spontanaeity, I broke the golden rule of the forum and went to see and SP who isn't known on the forum. Having searched all day, and trying to get in contact with some of the recommended ladies with no luck, I decided to try a google search which lead me to Exxxtreme Pleasure's site. Valerie's picture looked amazing, so I thought I would give her a try. I have been burnt once in the past by relying on pics and not forum reviews (pm if you want to know who), but I really wanted a session right then so I just went for it despite not being able to find any info on her on the forum.

I showed up at the hotel expecting to be disappointed (like the last time I strayed away from forum reviews), but was very very pleasantly surprised when Valerie greeted me at the door. She was dressed in black lingerie and looked stunning. The picture on the site does not do her body justice, as they don't really show her lovely petit figure. I have a thing for young spinner girls, so Valerie was perfect for me (I think she's 19). I am not a boobs kinda guy, so I didnt mind that they were a bit small. I actually prefer smaller ones lol :confused:

Don't wanna go into too much details, since I am not sure if she wants them to be revealed (you never know). She was a complete sweetheart, and we had a nice conversation and light kissing to get the session started. From then on the action started and didn't let up. She was a very open minded girl, who bent over backwards to make me happy (pun intended). We even got creative with some of the furniture in the room lol. I usually don't get a chance to do the MSOG thing in an hour (I'm slow), but I actually did with her since it was that good!

She had really soft and cute little hands and really knew how to work them. Not that I have had that much experience, but I am pretty sure that it was the best I have had so far.

Anyways just thought I would share that, since I really expected the session not to go well, but it ended up being absolutely amazing! Of course, I realize I am new to the forum so my post may not have much credibility, but feel free to PM me and I can give you more details of her and other ladies I've been with for comparison purposes.

I will definitely visit her again! Tomorrow in fact... :D

• Like 3

Looks like a cute spinner there will definitely be some member here who will give her a try! Nice review glad you finally got the courage up to post one :) and found one worth posting that wasn't already reviewed :D

Looks like a cute spinner there will definitely be some member here who will give her a try! Nice review glad you finally got the courage up to post one :) and found one worth posting that wasn't already reviewed :D

thanks dummpy. i almost feel bad i didnt take your advice after you provided me with so many good insights lol. i totally expected it to be disappointing, but i guess i lucked out tonight haha

Just visited her again last night, and got the same great service. Found out she's a video games fanatic, and a regular golfer. I think I'm in love :D

So in an act of mild desparation and spontanaeity, I broke the golden rule of the forum and went to see and SP who isn't known on the forum. Having searched all day, and trying to get in contact with some of the recommended ladies with no luck, I decided to try a google search which lead me to Exxxtreme Pleasure's site. Valerie's picture looked amazing, so I thought I would give her a try. I have been burnt once in the past by relying on pics and not forum reviews (pm if you want to know who), but I really wanted a session right then so I just went for it despite not being able to find any info on her on the forum.

I showed up at the hotel expecting to be disappointed (like the last time I strayed away from forum reviews), but was very very pleasantly surprised when Valerie greeted me at the door. She was dressed in black lingerie and looked stunning. The picture on the site does not do her body justice, as they don't really show her lovely petit figure. I have a thing for young spinner girls, so Valerie was perfect for me (I think she's 19). I am not a boobs kinda guy, so I didnt mind that they were a bit small. I actually prefer smaller ones lol :confused:

Don't wanna go into too much details, since I am not sure if she wants them to be revealed (you never know). She was a complete sweetheart, and we had a nice conversation and light kissing to get the session started. From then on the action started and didn't let up. She was a very open minded girl, who bent over backwards to make me happy (pun intended). We even got creative with some of the furniture in the room lol. I usually don't get a chance to do the MSOG thing in an hour (I'm slow), but I actually did with her since it was that good!

She had really soft and cute little hands and really knew how to work them. Not that I have had that much experience, but I am pretty sure that it was the best I have had so far. As for the extras, well I didn't even have to ask, and that was really nice for me as I am a bit on the shy side. The whole experience was made better by the fact that she was a very down to earth and sweet girl.

Anyways just thought I would share that, since I really expected the session not to go well, but it ended up being absolutely amazing! Of course, I realize I am new to the forum so my post may not have much credibility, but feel free to PM me and I can give you more details of her and other ladies I've been with for comparison purposes.

I will definitely visit her again! Tomorrow in fact... :D

Ironman 1

I would cerainly appreciate receiving Valarie contact info and any other details that you may like to provide.

Thanks

Harry

Guest Senas

Hi,

Valerie I can't even describe how amazing she is, I don't think I can ever feel that way again nor have I ever felt so much from anyone in one night. I wish i could see her everyday she is worth it :) My time with her felt like every mans dream. shes a perfect 10 out of 10.. I have been through many agencies myself but this women drove me nuts.. I'm done searching Valerie is the only one in my books. feel free to contact me for her info :)

Thanks,

Senas

lol well it's good to see that someone out there agrees with me. im not crazy after all :cool:

Hi,

Valerie I can't even describe how amazing she is, I don't think I can ever feel that way again nor have I ever felt so much from anyone in one night. I wish i could see her everyday she is worth it :) My time with her felt like every mans dream. shes a perfect 10 out of 10.. I have been through many agencies myself but this women drove me nuts.. I'm done searching Valerie is the only one in my books. feel free to contact me for her info :)

Thanks,

Senas

Guest Senas

Hi guys,

I just came from Valerie's again and i must say it never ends on what this women does to u. she is beyond a sweetheart, creative and theres nothing in a room she can't make good use of, to please you.. I think she is going to make a lot of people very happy for a very long time :)

Senas.

ok now im starting to get jealous lol. i found her first!!

Hi guys,

I just came from Valerie's again and i must say it never ends on what this women does to u. she is beyond a sweetheart, creative and theres nothing in a room she can't make good use of, to please you.. I think she is going to make a lot of people very happy for a very long time :)

Senas.

Guest jerry

could any one please give me a link or website where i can see valerie's pictures

i would realy appriciate it

i have been looking for her pics for days

thanks

please reply asap

Guest jerry

Hi can i please please get her website or any link where i can see her pics

thanks alot

i have been looking for it for days so i would really appriciate it

please try as soon as you can

thanks again

sorry I did not realize I was not supposed to mention the website. I am sure if you put enough efort you can find the link...if all fails google it

Guest harr1son

pm me with her contact info...she sounds pretty fun ;) ill take your advice

not sure if im allowed to post phone numbers, but i believe she's gone independent. you can reach her at (613) 314 0776. enjoy!

I was in the chat the other night with my Buddy Ironman and this new person joins in "peachy" I asked who they were as I had never heard of this user and Ironman seemed to know them. Then she said she was OMG Val !!!

I grabbed her cell number and the next day headed down to her hotel to sample the goods my self, she was squeezing me in between appointments so I only had about 40 min so it was just a sample plater but what a feast. While we were doing the horizontal mombo she was very curious to know what I liked and asked qualifying question between deep kisses and seemed genuinely interested in finding out what turned my crank. And indeed she was paying attention in the last 15 mins she had me just like I like as if I had seen her a half a dozen times already, the finally was her backing that tiny and I mean tiny little butt right on to where I like it!! Although this is very much a YMMV thing she definitely is a pleaser and knows all the good questions to ask to seal the deal!!

She has a tiny little waist tiny little hips tiny little hands ext... so be careful with her we don't want to break our new play thing or wear her out! that is also why I rated an 8.5 in looks if you like em tiny than she is more like a 10 for you.

Wow Ironman I do know you see in her, also he found her first I just made a new thread because of the name change and status to independent change, to see what other have said look here:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4309

Thanks again IM for the tip and introduction, I think I have revised my fav 5!

lol good to see you had a good time dummpy. who are the other ladies in your top 5? I can guess two of them haha

Guest f***2f***

Well if it's good enough for dummpy it's good enough for me...I says to myself.

I'm sitting lonely tonight having been stood up last night...another story....and dummpy and me are in chat and he says..'you should try peachy."

Well as we all know, dummpy is the man when it comes to recommendations so I call peachy.

She answers on the third ring and invites me over for a little party.

She is a really sweet girl with an all natural spinner body...which is not really my type as most know here...but damn she was just so much fun.

Very eager to please...down to earth...great sense of humour and very sexy.

She's a great kisser, lfk, dfk...likes to give massage and sensuous touch and loves to cuddle...lots of posns and msog...she really liked a variation on doggie that's hard to explain...backwards/sideways...very inventive and allowed for very nice tight fit...well she's a tight fit anyway...so very very nice.

would i repeat?...definately!

Guest Ou**or**n

Saw Cintia last night through DV. She has long been on my list but it has taken some time for our schedules to mesh. Arrangements were simply done through their website and follow-up phone call. Chose to see her for 1 1/2 hours as the rate attractive. She arrived about 1/2 hour late but I got the courtesy of a phone call after 15 minutes advising she would be late.

I thought she was extremely attractive. I love spinners and she is a nice height and slim. If this is your body type then you'll love her. She has beautiful brown eyes and a pretty face. She was wearing wonderful skin tight pants that showed off her beautiful figure.

When I book a 1 1/2 session I usually expect the first 30 mins or so to get spent with chat. However after a short period Cintia initiated some wonderful soft kissing and took off some clothes as she gently sat on my lap on the sofa. After more kissing and caressing she suggested we head to bedroom.

Once there, things began to heat up quickly and I cautioned her that if the pace kept up she would need to be prepared to give me a second go around. Of course was all she said. Covered BJ led to my exploring her beautiful soft body. Daty was wonderful and she was very responsive. She then took me with her on top and took me all the way to a wonderful climax.

Afterwards she offered me a massage which was very nice. That lead to more kissing and slowly Mr. happy came back to life. She continued and eventually we were right back into things with us in the doggie position which gave a wonderful view of her beautiful ass. A couple of more positions later I came again.

In addition to the great sex the thing I enjoyed most about the whole encounter was her professionalism. She is fun and down to earth but also spent a lot of time with me and gave me great value for my money. DV was also very professional and I certainly plan to repeat in the future.

Outforfun

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.