Shy

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

This recommendation comes over a week after my experience with Shy but it was so memorable that i can recall every detail. I will spare everyone the line by line account as I believe her skills are best experienced in person.

I called Shy and scheduled a same day appointment. She was very nice on the phone and greeted me at the door in a warm manner. She was located in a very nice downtown hotel. She was watching CNN.

We had a nice chat and then got down to business. She is very skilled and accomodating. Her skin is very soft and smooth and nice to the touch. Her oral skills are fantastic and she loves to have attention paid to her sweet spot as well. She is very receptive. Her enhanced breasts are quite nice and accent her sexy petite frame, even though I generally don't like fake breasts. Every position possible was on the menu and I did not have to ask for extras as we just did what felt natural (YMMV). She did not rush me through the hour and did not push me out the door. I left very satisfied and with a nice kiss at the door.

She is a fun gal and really enjoys what she does so I will definately repeat.

Independent
I wouldn't visit again
Independent
I wouldn't visit again

I had an opportunity recently to visit Shy. She was easy to reach and visit in a nice downtown hotel, with short notice. Her pictures on honeyzworld.ca are accurate, very much a spinner. Lovely round, firm butt, smooth skin. And tight. Shy is easy to talk to and make you feel welcome upon your arrival. The man mades look great, but if you are a fan of naturals, then your rating will likely be lower than mine.

I found Shy to be very open, sexy and comfortable, but I must admit I didn't last long enough to determine all the services available. Although Shy is safe, I got the impression there is an extensive menu, but you had best let Shy know of your wishes to confirm.

I will definitely be back to further explore the possibilities I was unable to experience this last time.

I have to agree with the comments above. I finally met ?Shy?. She greeted me with a alluring smile and we chatted for a bit to become acquainted. ?Shy? is really mellow and easy going with a warm personality. I must say that she is a classy petite spinner type gal with soft silk skin. It didn?t take too long before we were comfortable. In all what went on between her and I remains that but I have to say that it was another wonderful girlfriend experience. Thank You Shy! J

Repeat ? Absolutely! ;)

Read a couple of reviews on here and checked out the pictures of Shy and I had to give her a try. Called her up around dinner after checking out of the office and was lucky that she had time for me. Told me her location and room number off the bat with no messing around and I was there within 20 minutes.

She answered the door and I could not believe how extremely tight this girl's body was, I quizzed her on it and she claims she does not work out but is ridiculously blessed. Some small talk and then it was right to it. A very nice CBJ that slipped in to some 69 with her on top. Played around the Y and was again at amazed how tight this girl was in a different way. Who knows if girls are ever actually in to it but she sure convinced me she was which was good enough for me ;)

She let me take my time and let me decide when I wanted to switch up to something else which is always great. I slid right in to her with all of the playing I had been doing and this girl rode like nothing I have ever experience, changing speeds, changing angles, it was incredible. I was spent in no time. Had some cool chitchat afterwards and was on my way.

Excellent experience, excellent girl and would easily recommend.

I met Shy about a week ago and I must say that not only does she provide an awesome GF experience but she is really a beautiful person to be around. Shy is so easy going, non rush and mellow. :)

I finally plucked up the courage to contact Shy and she was able to see me at short notice and at my requested time (10:00 pm). I was very favourably impressed by her beautiful and spacious downtown hotel location. I'm always very shy myself at first encounters but Shy made me feel very very comfortable right from the start. She worked really hard to get me off of the ground floor and she was receptive to all of my requests although, being a first meeting, my requests were modest and few in number. I had planned for a one-hour session but I carelessly omitted to tell her that when I booked so I had to leave after 30 minutes as another client was on his way (and I actually bumped into him in the hallway!)

Shy's two high-tech phones rang frequently during our meeting but I soon got used to that and she answered her calls politely and quickly. The number of calls made me realize that Shy is one very popular lady! Phone calls during a session can of course be disconcerting, but, on the other hand, we often forget that if the SP's phones are turned off during sessions then it's much more difficult for those other people who want to establish contact. Thus, what is more frustrating? .... not being able to establish contact with an SP after repeated phone calls or listening to other men who want to meet the beauty with whom you are currently spending time?! I'll go with the latter option any time!

Above all, Shy is a genuinely friendly, warm and affectionate lady. There are some things, in my opinion, that just cannot be faked, and being nice and friendly is one of them. Shy has my very highest recommendation and I am looking forward to seeing her again in the not-too-distant future. Shy is the sort of SP who you look forward to seeing for not only the physical pleasures involved. If I was allowed only 5 words to describe Shy I would say "refined, courteous, understanding, open-minded and of course beautiful".

Things are certainly on the up and up in Ottawa!

Personally, when a SP is looking after the phone instead of me, I find that to be fairly rude unless it is a rare occurance and handled appropriately. But that reminds me of the one time that I was with Shy. We were working on shot #2 and she needed to make a call to make sure there was a driver showing up to get her. So while making the call and talking to the driver, she was going down on me inbetween sentences...that's an example of it being handled well ;)

She was great, I keep meaning to repeat but never get around to it - incredible butt on that girl, wonderful skin, open minded personality and laid back.

I met with Shy about a month ago. Right off the bat I couldn't help but notice her amazing body. She told me she used to be a dancer, and it certainly shows!

We got to the action right away, with a CBJ that was one of the best I've had. Shy definitely knows what she's doing, and did her best to get me to that happy place. This happened twice before our hour was up.

She is a smoker, and was smoking in the room, but did offer to stop if I had any problems with it.

She's very intelligent and easy to have a conversation with. I would definitely consider seeing her again, mostly because of her picture perfect body!

I visited Shy last night. Called her out of bordom and she invited me to her hotel room DT. Everything was clean, she was laid back and easy going. Had a huge smile on her face the whole time. We chatted for a bit then she went and took a shower and came back naked. I gotta say she has a nice tight little body and is lots of fun. Really laid back and easy going. Definately a good experience. I would recommend her anytime.

I saw Shy 3 times. The first two meeting we have it was great , the other time it was good . She offer greek but it 's not easy for her , the last time we have to stop it after 2 minutes.

She offer greek but it 's not easy for her , the last time we have to stop it after 2 minutes.

Hope that was long enough for what you wanted to achieve. Lol. Shy is fun and funky though.

I first saw Shy in October 2008 (see my review above) but I failed to perform during our short 30-minute session so I always felt too "shy" to go back and possibly fail again! However, I plucked up the courage to see her again yesterday (at a downtown hotel) and I'm so very glad that I did. She's a very sweet lady and she made me feel like a long-lost boyfriend. I felt an uncanny "tenderness" in the air although that may have been partly due to the fact that we have some difficult personal life experiences in common. I definitely intend to return, and in less than a year's time this time lol!

P.S. I didn't fail this time!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.