Pretty Paige visiting from Ottawa

Her Website

For those that may have paid attention to my previous reviews of my travels, you might have noticed this one from way back. I saw Paige back then and when I made a return to trip Ottawa, she wasn't available. Not ever expecting to return, I was overjoyed to receive an e-mail letting me know she would be in town for the last days of Stampede. Yee Haw!

If I didn't state it strong enough in my last review of Paige, she has an incredible body. We are talking Playboy model quality.:D She is a fitness fanatic and it shows. She's enhanced that beautiful Brazilian frame with a wonderous pair that have nipples that grow with proper attention (3 smarties, for those that need numbers).

She greeted me warmly at the door and we chatted like old friends. She is great at small talk and can branch out into intelligent conversations. Not wanting to leave any time on the clock wasted, the conversation was limited to the time it took to remove my clothes. Her simple silk robe was removed to reveal a wonderful black lace teddy that had Little 'Clue's attention.

A passionate kisser (YMMV) and some wonderful pressure with her body to enhance the embraces and there wasn't much left to do but get busy. She plays safe with all activities and provides an incredble deep throat. She enjoys greek but I didn't partake as there was so many positions to try.

Recommended for those with expensive tastes but expect a flawless best.

Sooo can we go from Ottawa best SP to Canada's #1 Choice? I have not been with better.

Guest f***2f***
Sooo can we go from Ottawa best SP to Canada's #1 Choice? I have not been with better.

got my vote

You guys have a gem there. Don't lose her!

You made quite an impression on our little lady, she said you were the Dummpy of the West! only better looking of course :D