Inquiring about the rest of the cities on Cerb

It is just off the topic chat, my question is why is there so many cities across Canada listed on Cerb, that do not have any recommendation reviews?

If I was to look at EC at all the cities across Canada there is some really excellent choices of SP's and large number of them.

I'm sure there are many members from each city but why not recommend a lady?

Its good for travelling business men, it good for simple travelling for vacation if fact it is good for that travelling truck driver that must travel across our fine country!

There has been recommendations in the East Coast, Thunder Bay, Winnipeg and us in Ottawa.

Is that we in Ottawa are bunch of stand up guys and have great ladies? Or is it just that we speak our minds more openingly about our lovely encounters?

I just find it hard to comprehend that if I lived out in Vancouver for example, I would want to pass on my recommendations to next guy...wouldn't you?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bitching, cause we review here, but if I was to travel..who would you need to rely on?

There might be other sites..but why aren't some of these guys standing up for the woman they have seen and so desire....just some questions for Monday afternoon.

Please this is not a pissing match about we are better and all of that BS, just wondering, and would be interested on some views on it.

The other issue I've always found unique, was the amount of threads from one city to the other, especially if you look at the population base of those cities.

Pete in Ottawa

Edited by PistolPete
sp

Guest f***2f***

We're hornier in Ottawa I guess. I wondered the same thing, maybe other boards are used more in other cities?

Being a Westerner, and one who visits the Ottawa board, almost daily, I have often wondered the same question myself, especially for the bigger centres like Edmonton and Calgary. I'm perplexed by the lack of recommendations available on CERB for these two major cities in Western Canada. Perhaps, there is another site, that I am missing out on, although I have frequented PERB from time to time, and don't see a whole lot of info. for Alberta there either.

I travel two or three times per year to the East, ie..East of Manitoba to various locations in Canada, and if I partake, it will be in those provinces, so that I will only ever be recommending in the "Eastern" cities, but I can't imagine that I am alone in that. There must be folk, (like me), that travel to the West, that partake in the providers in ED and CAL that could post of their experiences. ED and CAL are just too close to home for me to partake in the availabilities....

MisterE

I do believe that it has to do with the board preferences of various regions. ie perb merb terb cerf terf myterb etc.... The eastern cities other than Montreal don't have many to select from so it is cerb here. Also the other boards are not friendly environments for new comers so most just lurk rather than get run over by pompase wanna bee's.

I have to agree with the fact that CERB is more friendly. There are some interesting discussions here and i have checked the other boards and it just seem that many members there take pleasure in insulting each other.

Now from someone who has been and lived in many places accross this country I would say I believe one of the reason for not seeing many posts/recommendations in other cities has to do with advertising. In many cities I have been it seems the prefered media for SPs/MPs to advertise is the paper. Therefore clients don't get used to providing feedback. One last factor I believe has also made a difference in the Ottawa section is the involvement of those wonderful ladies. Their feedback/comments and opinions has really taken this section of the Board to another level.

I do believe that it has to do with the board preferences of various regions. ie perb merb terb cerf terf myterb etc.... The eastern cities other than Montreal don't have many to select from so it is cerb here. Also the other boards are not friendly environments for new comers so most just lurk rather than get run over by pompase wanna bee's.

I noticed that the ottawa section appears to be the pro active section of the board.

I have to agree with the fact that CERB is more friendly. ...

... One last factor I believe has also made a difference in the Ottawa section is the involvement of those wonderful ladies. Their feedback/comments and opinions has really taken this section of the Board to another level.

This is very true, if the SP's get involved in the board it brings the guys out to read the comments, and if the SP's can post on the board without fear of someone slamming them than they do, this is the only safe place for SP's to get involved in the conversations. Any SP's that want to have an active board an increase their revenue should start adding more content right here. Ask the ladies in the east coast who in the last 6 months have really brought life into the Halifax board, they will tell you that it has improved the atmosphere. The rising tide raises all ships, don't hold back if you're an SP or a lurker, don't think that if you don't mention her that you will have her all to yourself! Because if she is not happy with the client?le she will just pack up and move to Ottawa!

I certainly agree with loneskater with our ladies participating in discussions, and it was nice to hear MisterE agree with the same sentiments that there is not any recommendations out in those 2 well populated cities.As Dummpy says all the other sites...but to tell you the truth if you venture to see they do not have many recommendations as well. When I go to terb/merb for example there is not many women recommended compared to that advertise...anyways guess its like pulling teeth to get a answer, but I would really need to do my homework prior to travel to hook up with a Indy SP out West or other cities where there is no recommendations.

• Like 1

I posted one review in the thunder bay section, probably another one coming when I go there next week. that city is alot of hit and miss so you have to be lucky to find a girl to reccomend, as there are not internet ads or anything there. Same with EC. I post my reviews of winnipeg girls here and on cerb but I have found myself gravitating more to cerf now than here although i still post my reviews on both.

hope that makes sense.

Yes it does make sense and thanks for your reviews I've read yours, when searching on sites.

Guest L.M. (No longer a member here)

Many of my clients don't have time to come in this board and some never did. They are business men married sometimes. Other are just not confortable to share private informations about themself and the providers, expecially when they want to keep the providers for themself. Joke! :p

I had an issue last year with a guy. He bought me a big can of bear. When I opened the door I saw him with the 2 big cans in hands. I didn't feel quite confortable with him. He had a strong odor of alcool and he was already drinking. He could barely stand on his feet. I was exasperate. I explained to him and it took me about 10 minutes to get rid of him. I almost felt bad. I'm sure it was an exception. He wrote me a letter few days later to say he was sorry. I hope he is OK now.

Guest AL
There is exceptions of course.
I must be one of these although I have a lot of spare time to loose. I am single, but not always lonely. At least not when I am seeing you Megane.