Adorable Chloe

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

Well folks the name says it all here! I have a weakness for petite women and wow did she make me feel weak in the knees when she opened the door! I knew from the start that this was going to be fun.

She has been already well reviewed several times over so I'm not sure what more I can say that hasn't already been said. Her service is A-1! Very enthusiastic, loves to please and be pleased, and did I mention that she is a total hottie? Her apartment is also very well kept, clean & tidy.

The only thing I can say I am upset about is that it took me so long to finally go and see her. She is definately a repeat in my books and for those that haven't seen her yet... you don't know what you're missing!!!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I have been trying to contact her for at least two months. Message box is either full or she never returns calls. Can't even send her an Email any more.

Hello everyone,

This is my first recommendation on the board. Sorry for my english but it's a work in progress for a Qu?bec city born .

I saw Chlo? a week ago at her location in downtown Ottawa. Great place, clean,discreet and warm. She was dress in a very sexy white-pink lingerie outfit. Short blondie hair (cuted a week ago she said), nice smile and a pretty face. She gave me a warm hug, follow by a beautiful DFK. She made me in a very good mood, than offer me a shower and a hygienic kit (tootbrush,soap,tootpaste,mouthrinse) if needs. I said I'm Ok and than she begun to gently undressed me and kissing me everywhere. She took out Mr.Happy and started to licked my balls. Nice BBJB came next with great skills. My turn to undressed her and i discover a beautiful spinner body, white skin, naturel 34B and a shaved pussy ready for me.

I'm not going to tell you everything what happened in our session. But i say it was very fun. She's not a time watcher. I pay for an hour and i was there for an 1.5 hour. I've got MSOG and she was very responsive herself. She's a nice person. She has great class too.

I'm gonna see her again. No doubt about it.

Chris

Guest K***85
Hello everyone,

This is my first recommendation on the board. Sorry for my english but it's a work in progress for a Qu?bec city born .

I saw Chlo? a week ago at her location in downtown Ottawa. Great place, clean,discreet and warm. She was dress in a very sexy white-pink lingerie outfit. Short blondie hair (cuted a week ago she said), nice smile and a pretty face. She gave me a warm hug, follow by a beautiful DFK. She made me in a very good mood, than offer me a shower and a hygienic kit (tootbrush,soap,tootpaste,mouthrinse) if needs. I said I'm Ok and than she begun to gently undressed me and kissing me everywhere. She took out Mr.Happy and started to licked my balls. Nice BBJB came next with great skills. My turn to undressed her and i discover a beautiful spinner body, white skin, naturel 34B and a shaved pussy ready for me.

I'm not going to tell you everything what happened in our session. But i say it was very fun. She's not a time watcher. I pay for an hour and i was there for an 1.5 hour. I've got MSOG and she was very responsive herself. She's a nice person. She has great class too.

I'm gonna see her again. No doubt about it.

Chris

Hey I have been wanting to call her recently the review seems pretty good. I have a fetish for female navels is she an innie or outie ? let me know .but would love to see for my self.

Lou, Full Service does not imply or include Greek. You might want to brush up on the terminology before posting publicly.

Yes,I guess I should :?. Sorry about this... Still, does she speak greek ? I guess no, it would be specified if this is not included in the "full service" terminology... ??

Greek was not mentioned in this review, best to contact her directly for more details. To the best of my knowledge she does not offer this service as a rule.

To add to this discussion, I had a few dates with Chloe which I can summarize as amazing GF experiences and I can only describe this lady as adorable. At no time was the foreign language on the menu.

Guest K***85
To add to this discussion, I had a few dates with Chloe which I can summarize as amazing GF experiences and I can only describe this lady as adorable. At no time was the foreign language on the menu.

So Does anyone know if Chloe is an Innie or Outie ?

So Does anyone know if Chloe is an Innie or Outie ?

Why don't you give her a call; If you know anything about Chloe, she prefers Discretion.

It's an innie a wonderful innie, now do yourself and us a favor, and speak with the lady directly. As Kih mentioned she is all about discretion, if you email her she will get back to you and so long as you adress her respectfully you will likely hear back from her. Good luck and have fun. She is in fact adorable!

Guest K***85

Still trying to get a hold of this great lady, does anybody know her email, really would like to get in touch with her sometime soon. She sounds like a great lady who is worth the wait.

I understand that Chloe sees couples as well. Has anyone had the opportunity to experience this service? Are fees identical?

Thanks

At this point based on what I have experienced, just getting in touch with Chloe appears to be a feat ! Last i remeber, those "other" possibilities where discussed for each occurance, so, sorry to say but you need to ask her :(

Hopefully you can reach her. If you can, she really is great to be with.

Guys we are all fans but at this point I think it's time to let it go, it's been a month, now that this thread has been going on. She's not working right now, let's give it a rest. She will contact you when she's back on the circuit.

I know others have reviewed this girl but I thought I would review her to freshen things up.

I was never able to get her on the phone so tried the email thing. Great response and we set up a time with no problem. I arrived on time but could not get the passed the doorman -- Chloe had given me the room# not the call #. But I persevered and slipped in when he was'nt looking. Got to the elevator and walked in. There she was and I could'nt believe it. While her pics are of her are accurate she is much better looking in real life. Petite spinner. We introduced ourselves and went to her nicely appointed apartment. She immediately started in on the session with DFKing and full body contact. This girl is very good at what she does and is open minded and very interested in pleasing you. Very much into sex. Very sweet and relaxed. What a treat. No attitude and provides top bang for the buck, sort to speak. I had a very enjoyable time and would highly recommend her. I do almost all my hobbying in Montreal because the situation in Ottawa is not good but I would put Chloe on a par with the better ladies in Montreal. Another example of receiving top value and not having to pay through the teeth for it.

Be nice to this little lady. She is a total doll.

for the last couple of days I have been looking for something but could not find it, so I decided to go see an sp that I have seen many times before, when she opened the door I had forgotten how attractive chloe was, we proceede to kiss like long lost lovers, we stripped and I received the best bbbj that I can ever remember, after I exploded we rested for a couple of minutes and then proceede to round 2, started off with another bbbj folllowed by reverse cowgirl, then cowgirl then missionary then to my favourite doggie style, I exploded a couple of times, and I"m sure I saw stars on one occasion. we then laid there and talked. She is such a pleasure to be with. She is a petite,sweet, treat. If anyone goes and see's her please treat her with respect and kindness. Thank you Chloe for another wonderful time that I will cherish!!!!8)

Adorable is an understatement. She is the girlfriend every man could ever want. She is beautiful, sophisticated, passionate and has the most incredible eyes and smile that I have ever seen. Every time I see her she makes me feel like the most important man in her life in every way imaginable. She always manages to take the passion to a new level.In my world, Chloe is a dream come true . If you give her a chance I'm sure she will do the same for you. Be kind and respectful and she will rock your world. I can't thank you enough Chloe for being part of my life. Luv you sweetie. xoxoxo......

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.