HEY GENTLEMEN LOOKING FOR A WONDERFUL TIME TO BE PLEASED..destany - w4m - 24

Now this fraud agency is stealing personal photos from flickr, that's just wrong. This was by the way, one of the easiest originals to find in all the time I've been doing this.

silvia

If you have not tried already, you should send a few of these links to CL themselves. They can trace this agencies IP and ban them. They will probably get a new IP but at least they will have to go through some trouble. If they keep it up after we can get them banned again eventually they might learn.

I think the owner of the photo might like the heads up for the copy right infringement. They will probably have more teeth than cl, cl really could care less there disclaimer covers there ass, however maybe not so much against copy right infringement.

I've seen that pic a few times at CL. I just looked again and I think the ad has disappeared! Maybe they read this recommendation board!

I've seen that pic a few times at CL. I just looked again and I think the ad has disappeared! Maybe they read this recommendation board!

Now that would not surprize me in the least!

Now that would not surprize me in the least!

Then I would say great it is about time. Maybe they will read the comments about B & S and realized they are hurting the entire industry. Maybe, just maybe they will stop and post real pictures or none at all.