Michelle MA

Avg. of 23 Recommendations

Before I write my recommendation, I just want to make sure everyone is clear to the fact that the MA at the end of Michelle's name I believe stands for for Massage Attendant. Michelle is independant and therfore doesn't work in any parlours. She is not an SP and therefore doesn't provide FS or any other services except for massage, body slide and a manual release.

My first meeting with Michelle was just outstanding. We had good chemistry from the start and evrything went better than I had anticipated. I arrived at the appointed time and went up to her place. I decided to put my glasses away as i was nearing the door and before I could knock, the door opened. I thought this was really nice of her. She kind of stood behing the door so she would not be seen from others who may be in the hallway. When I saw her my jaw dropped. She looked even better than her pics and what a great smile that she had on the entire time I was with her. We talked a little to get acquinted, then we both got undress so we could proceed to the shower. That wonderful BUM pic in her album his definitively hers, what a view. She also has nice little breasts with gorgeous nipples that are very responsive to stimulation. From that point on it was amazing as she knows how to keep you erotically stimulated. Great shower, followed by a most relaxing massage. What was also great about Michelle is that she constantly ensures you are well taken care of and that you enjoy every minute and even ask you if there are particular areas that you want her to pay more attention to. No not that area I am not there yet, wait for it. Great conversation all that time and lest just say a well placed mirror provides for excellent views. After massage, it was time for body slides. Wow that was great, first on my back and then of course I turn around and she did the slides over my stomach and over Mr Happy who was getting even happier with every slide. Then it was time for the manual release. She was taking her time which help build up quite a bit of pressure. When I finally let go, I was amazed at how far I sprayed my load. It is a good thing this was an evening appointment and I was a littel tired from a full days work. Had it been morning, I think the walls would have needed some cleaning. We Talked some more after, had a shower, got dress and smiled all the way home. It was really fantastic.

The best way to describe my meeting with Michelle is to say I had a GFE massage. If every girlfriend would give such massage, marriage would be on the rise. The entire experience was unbelievable and unrushed. Michelle sure is a very classy lady. Repeat Oh yes many times. Just thinking about it is exciting. I better stop this here and go have a cold shower.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

Michelle MA ? Massage attendant

I have to reiterate what Loneskater has posted as my massage experience was very similar other than it was unique to me being a first timer for such a service.

Michelle and I have been corresponding for awhile whereby she took the time to answer my every question fully about her massage service.

It was a fantasy of mine so I finally took the plunge and met Michelle MA. Wow!! The experience in itself was wonderful which I found to be very sensual and exotic. Michelle is very attractive, sexy and provocative in appearance. She is very talented with her hands and magic fingers and knows exactly how to release tension. Michelle has a very nice down to earth personality and fine conversation was flowing. The atmosphere was very relaxing with candle light and soft music in the background. I left the experience feeling like a new man fully relaxed emotionally without a worry in the world. Thank you Michelle for being gentle but yet firm in all the right places and taking the time to make my first massage experience wonderful!

Repeat ? absolutely, my back and shoulders haven?t felt this good in a long time. :)

OK... the simple and sweet lowdown...

any session with this lovely talented lady is one

that you will always measure the others by!

Attentive... sexy... and oh so slippery!

It should also be noted that this lady

really works ALL your muscles...

tensions slip away...

and so do any cares and woes.

I will always think of Michelle first when the need arises

for a perfect massage experience!

ulixes, great that you have link your thread to this recommnedation. I saw Michelle after you had initiated the thread. I thought this lady was so outstanding service and personality wise that she deserved to be the first MP in the recommendation section.

Hope others will do the same. I think Michelle is best but we all have our preferences and I am sure there are other MPs who should be in this section.

Totally agree with repeat, repeat, repeat.

I provided a review of Michelle here:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4386

Repeat, repeat, repeat.

Gents,

Indeed...repeat, repeat, repeat!! :)

Obviously my first experience with Michelle was so amazing, I couldn't wait to repeat. We finally got our schedule to match and I had the pleasure of seeing her again.

I never thought you could improve on perfection but Michelle sure found a way. I believd our first meeting was perfect, well this time it was even better. MIchelle is an incredible women who makes you feel really at ease. She is intelligent and she can hold a very interesting conversation. We talked about many things during the hour and I certainly did not get bored.

Michelle also has a way to really arouse you. It doesn't take her long to have you ready for action. I will not go into great details about her service as I have already done so in my first recommendation. However I will had that she is so talented that I think she discoverd I had an extra juice tank I was not aware of. Oh yes it is a good thing that it was manual release because I don't think a condom could have held all that poured out of Mr Happy. It was the same way the first time I saw her.

I think she also does some magic. Somehow she makes that hour go by some fast. I would say that Michelle as one of if not the best personnality in the massage business. If you have not had the pleasure of spending time with her you are missing out on a terrific encounter. Repeat: I already did and I will again for sure.

Thanks Michelle for being so wonderful

I have met with Michelle for more than once. So much have been said about her and I'm not going to repeat the same things again. I just want to point out:

(1) The opening shower is always lovely (so go for it even if you have just washed!). Talk about a "happy opening"

(2) She has those special touches that will make you scream (in a good way :D ). She loves to tease. Oh, those goosebumps...

(3) The body slides... very slippery very stimulating

(4) She responds to you: if you are happy she is happy ;)

(5) You will aways have good conversation with her... I have never repeated a subject with her so far.

(6) Her suite is nicely decorated with a warm and welcoming atmosphere - just like her personality

(7) You will go away smiling and all relaxed after each session, I promised

• Like 1

It has pretty much all been said, Michelle is a great experience and is a pleasure to spend some time with.

Upon entering you are immediately relaxed by an attractive young lady who clearly love what she does.

The only difficulty is that she is kept so busy it takes some patience to book time that meets the schedule of you both. I understand it is not uncommon for people to have to wait a month, but with flexibility within a week is possible. Well worth the effort though.

She has a great location, shower, good parking, proper table, and SHE LOVES WHAT SHE DOES.

today i had the honour of visiting michelle at her place for one of the best experinced in my life. she is very down to earth, as soon as i got there she made me feelm right at home, shes not the shy type. she slowly undress me as we got to know eachother than we head it to the shower were she soaked and lather me up, so i felt the need to return the favour. after she gave me the best back rub i ever had, shes not like other girls that say they are ma she reallty does know what she is doin with her hands. the i had the pleasure of experincing her body slide and is nothin short of amazing through the whole visit she made me feel comfortable and at peace. i always see a lot of different members talking about who has the best butt in town, well i think i have found it!!! thats all i could stare and touch when iwas there.. michelle is very good at what she does beause i feel that she loves her job and what she does. a little bit of a warning with her she might seem innocent but shes a little bit of devil, she will tease and drive you crazy but its all worth it. if haven;t seen her, what are you waiting, get in touch with her you won't be dissappointed!! thank you michelle and will be calling you again and again

Saw Michelle again. As usual she offered a top notch session, great massage with a terrific ending. Not going to repeat her service in details as I have already dome so.

I must say I had a great converstion with her once again. She is a tremendously interesting woman who is so much fun to be around. She is very energetic and you will leave her place smiling. She has a great location, very clean and a well layed out massage room.

Welcome to CERB hentre.

Nice review. Michelle is a great lady well known on CERB for providing an outstanding massage session.

It is great to post recommendations here however before you do you should take a look in case one thread already exists as to not duplicate recommendations. If you have a closer look you will see that there is already a recommendation Thread for Michelle.

You should contact Mod and ask him to merge this thread with the previous one.

Guest i***k***

I had the pleasure of seeing Michelle today and wanted to say a few words about this exceptionally talented young woman.

Michelle greeted me in a killer black dress, heels and immediately made me feel comfortable. The atmosphere of her studio was amazing. I had heard great things about her ass but as she spun around for the first time in that black mini skirt I was like WHOA!!..

We had a glass of wine (which I brought) and she showed me her massage room and as we talked. I think she sensed I was nervous (this being my first time and all) and casually put me at ease with a touch here and a touch there.

Here are some of the things I liked most:

- her body! especially her legs and THAT ASS!

- great conversationalist, puts you at ease quickly

- her hands, firm when they need to be and soft at the right time

- the body slides

- lastly the fact that I would loss the ability to speak or think whenever she chose

Overall an awesome experience and I'll definitely be repeating!

Welcome to Michelle's fan club. She is certainly a fantastic lady. She sure does have a great bum, excellent massage technique and most interestingly is her superbe communicating skills which sure makes time fly when in her company.

I saw Michelle again last week. As everything about Michelle has been said, I only have words for her: pleasing, sexy, tease, thrilling, softest slow hands, awsome, fantastic. I still have the chills that ran down my spine from my last visit.

leyley

I was very fortuante today to be able to get an appointment with Michelle. My day was off to a really bad start as I was having computer problems at work and tension build up throughout the day. So a top notch massage was certainly in order. I can't think of anyone with better talent to get rid of all the tension and get me relaxed again. Michelle is extremely great at massage and she really applied just the right pressure to completely relax all my muscles except for one who really stood at attention the whole time from the start of what is always a great shower. More importantly is that time really goes by very fast in Michelle's company. In addition to a wonderful talent, I would best describe her as an entertainer. She sure has a great way with words and will keep you smiling during your entire session. You sure don't get bored in her presence. She is one terrific woman who is definitively a must see in the National capital.

Repeat: Yessssssssssssss I can't stay away.

I finally got to spend some time with Michelle today, and it was simply amazing. She's very playful and very sensual, and the massage itself was just what I needed. It's so nice to get a real massage in addition to the other happy stuff... :-)

The only problem is that I already can't wait to see her again...I'd say we need to start up a Michelle-o-holics Anonymous, but who would want to quit?

There are days (many of them) when visiting Michelle is more intense than sex. I nearly lost my eyeballs around the back of my head last time. And the best sense of humour too.

I am writing from the Betty Ford clinic about Michelle. I can't get over this addiction. And I don't even want an intervention.

Thanks again Michelle and below is what I wrote on the main page before I realized there was this section.

Michelle_MA

I lost my ability to walk on Friday. I saw the sensuos Michelle for the first time in a very long time. As usual though, put me at ease in 1 minute, made me feel like a million dollars, teased me til I nearly passed out, and smiled with those beautiful eyes. This is an awesome woman. It will not be that long until I see her again. The calcium is just rebuilding in my knees.

Thanks Michelle

Guest gagagaga

I have not gone to see Michelle, and this is for one reason only;

She is so stunningly beautiful, that I know I would want more than is on the menu, and although I am sure I would be completely satisfied by the service, not getting to sample the treasures would probably destroy my brain.

Guest i***k***

I had the opportunity to see Michelle again yesterday and this visit was even better than my first. I opted for an hour and a half because one hour JUST ISN'T ENOUGH! :)

She greeted me in this amazingly sexy leopard lingerie outfit that was part fishnet, gorgeous garters with sheer stockings and black platform heels. I have a bit of a leg and foot fetish and god did this outfit really make her legs and feet look so sexy! If she could have done the massage wearing the outfit I would have been into that!! :)

Slowly she stripped, one piece at a time, while we talked and lightly touched each other. There is not much hotter than Michelle looking at you with those beautiful eyes while one piece of clothing after another hits the floor... Pretty soon we were both naked... Standing on her tippy toes, slender arms wrapped around my neck and her firm body pressed against mine it was time to be led into the bathroom. Hopping into the shower she lathered me up, then lathered herself up by rubbing her tight body against mine, stroking my hard cock between her beautiful ass cheeks as the water glistened on her skin. Jesus! Fuck the table massage let's just stay in the shower lol. I think she knew the effect this was having on me and being the tease she is rinsed us off and said it was time to move into the massage room.

Following Michelle out of the bathroom I got to watch her beautiful ass, lovely legs and dainty feet as she sauntered to the massage table. I got on the table face down and Michelle started a very deep massage from my shoulders working her way down to my feet. We chatted about new massage concepts, rain massage, hot tubs and differing styles as I watched her ply her trade. Her beautiful body bent over the table here, a knee on the table there, all giving an excellent view of her amazingly beautiful body. At one point she stood by the corner of the massage table right next to my face and I had an extreme closeup of her amazing beautiful and trimmed kitty. WOW! Losing all train of thought and the ability to speak I mumbled something to her questions and she laughed realizing what had happened. So what does she do? She props a leg up on the table and gets closer... OK THIS IS PURE TORTURE NOW!! Giggling she continued to massage my shoulders for a bit like this. Moving to the end of the table Michelle grabbed some more oil and climbed onto the table, rubbing the oil on her breasts and upper body she proceeded to apply a very intense body slide, her petite frame nestled on my back as she slid back and forth.

Timed passed as I enjoyed the body slides and Michelle gently started to touch my cock from behind causing it to harden underneath me. She asked me to turn over and knelt between my legs. Grabbing my shaft in her hands she slowly started stroking it, rubbing oil in with firm even pressure and looking at me with her intensely sexy eyes. Her face framed by beautiful black hair cascading to her breasts. Crawling up my body she straddled me cowgirl style, grabbing my cock with her ass cheeks, working the oil in further. Switching to her dainty hand she continued to stroke my cock all the while making quiet sounds of pleasure. I looked down to see an amazing sight, it looked and felt like I was fucking her, that she was riding me cowgirl... what an amazing technique and I almost lost it at that point so intense was the feeling. The sight of her lightly oiled body glistening as she bounced gently up and down caused me to shudder and sit up. Immediately she switched positions to the lotus, sitting facing me, her silky smooth legs wrapped around me and her beautiful ass cheeks gripped in my hands, she continued to gently stroke me for the rest of our session.

WOW! What an intensely amazing visit! I never thought it would be better than the first time! Michelle is definitely skilled, knows when to change things up so it keeps you on the edge the whole time!

Definite repeat as often as she'll have me!

After just having reread this in preparation to posting it I'm now in the mood for another massage... Michelle!!!

She is an Ottawa treasure, and the feeling of sex without actual intercourse is unique, she is the only one that can achieve that with me.

Thank you Thank You Thank You Michelle :D

Just wanted to quickly throw them in.

Had the pleasure of meeting Michelle for the first time the other day. Great hands. Deep, wonderful massage. Friendly and engaging. Body to kill for. Lovely, lovely woman. I recommend her without hesitation. Matter of fact, I'm looking forward to my next visit.

Guest i***k***

My last rec was very descriptive so I'll keep this one relatively tame.

Michelle decided to start "hot tub" sessions for Valentines week and there was no way I was going to miss that! I decided to book an "extended session", don't ask me how long, but it was very long! I decided to treat Michelle with some surprises so I brought her favorite wine, chocolates and a very sexy little outfit to model for me.

Arriving on time I was greeted by the sexy Michelle in skin tight jeans, god she could have worn that for the whole session and that would have been great. We started with the fashion show and Michelle first tried on the outfit I got her, boys... you have to experience it to understand... it's silky smooth, very sexy, skin tight and just short enough in all the right places.

Next came the hot tub, we hopped in to the huge tub with tons of bubbles, chatted and just relaxed the "Michelle" way for just over half an hour. Drying off we went back out into the living room for the second part of the fashion show. Michelle proceeded to display all her sexy outfits one at a time and boy... she has some very sexy outfits... my personal favorite was the leather set with open toed strappy heels... oh god I almost had my own happy ending right there!

With half the leather outfit on we started a long, slow sensual massage the way only Michelle can do. If you need more details on her techniques please see my prior recs. All in all I had an awesome time with this beautiful lady and will of course repeat as often as I can.

luki

Well I guess I was one of the lucky ones who got to experience the two hours with an angel special. It was without a doubt the best two hours of my week and what a way to wash away the stress of work, life etc. A little wine and cheese, a fashion show (love the valentine outfit!), lots of slip sliding and bubbles in the big tub for two and then an incredible 40 minutes of massage heaven, skin on skin, more body sliding etc. I don't think I have stood to attention for that long since I left the military! Michelle's bum has been etched into my mind since the first time I gazed upon it at Jasmin's old place off of Bank Street - it even made a guest appearance in my dream the other night!! Michelle thanks once again for an amazing time. You are an incredible lady and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.