Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is episode 11 of my journey of 43 for this year.

Yesterday, I met with Michelle for an hour. I usually contact her through this forum (or the other) by PM - Michelle_MA. http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=14070

Great photos: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?u=14070

This review may be biased. This is not my first time with Michelle and it certainly will not be my last. I first met her in 2006 and she is a definite favorite. For those of you that do not know her, search the reviews and you will find plenty of good things about this amazing massage provider.

She is petite, small b cups with nipples that scream for attention, an ass that starts wars (remember Helen of Troy), long brown hair (although I have known her as a hot red-head) - overall, a strong lithe body. One remark, she has acne scars that may be a distraction to some men. Oh, she is a smoker but very good at hiding the evidence - if this is an issue for you.

I was greeted at the door of her discreet Ottawa studio. Candles lit, subdued lighting, she is like a kitty, rubbing up against me, making one feel most welcome. A little chitchat, some exchanges, a few light caresses, a few not so light. She prepares the shower and very quickly I realize how completely dirty I was - boy, was I dirty and needed a good scrubbing.

You know, in this forum we hear about happy endings but I think we should have happy beginnings as well - just a thought.

So, I needed a good massage and I got one. Hard and consistent, with perfect views of application from the well-placed mirrors. I love the way she gains leverage to really get the knots out. She did this great thing with the base of my neck and the trick with my hair turned me onto a whole new set of sensations.

The time passed way too quickly and I had to get away - another shower, more chitchat, a big hug, and my day is just tickety-boo.

Michelle is a top-level, first-class, premium massage experience for discerning gentlemen who want to be well treated, well massaged, well conversed, and well, you know, felling good all over.

I recommend highly (with a bias that comes from experience) and will repeat, rinse, and repeat.

Good review Ulixestrojan, though I'm afraid that I have the same bias as you. I've been seeing Michelle since the month she started at Jasmin's. Your experiences with Michelle have closely parallelled mine: always wonderful. Two words that spring to mind when I think of Michelle are: Gifted and Talented, of course there are others like Sexy, Bright, Engaging...

I think that another point worth emphasizing is that she really is a good masseuse, she has helped me with a sore back more than once. I always leave refreshed and relaxed (sometimes perhaps a bit too relaxed, I find I need to pay special attention while driving after a visit, the big head has been deprived of blood and has trouble thinking).

Scott - I guess we are full members of the "Michelle's Massage at the Edge of the Universe Fan Club" (she will get the reference because she's cool like that). Glad to know we are in such good hands.

I met with Michelle again this morning. Reversing the tables, I gave her a massage. Let's just say that her glorious bum was very tight and needed some serious work. She has a fine, fine, fine body and it is a privilege and a pleasure to explore. This is one seriously sexy woman and I hope that all you boys take extra special care of her.

ULI,

I have to agree 100%. Michelle is fantastic and a very wonderful lady. :)

Just met her again on Monday. Her massage is fantastic! The ending is extremely happy Need I say more?

You should add your comments in the recommendation section. She is there as I made a recommendation about her a while ago.

You should add your comments in the recommendation section. She is there as I made a recommendation about her a while ago.

I just did

She has been really busy and I think she may have some personal business to deal with. She is usually excellent at letting people know when she is ready. Remember that Michelle works hard to please you and I am certain that she gets tired too.

Guest *ard**Ga*

my head is still spinning from what I've had last week. Tender moments made me melt right during the shower phase , I thought this is it , I have never had any more fun beyond this. Regardless, nice things kept happening to me , many for the first time.

Revealing the details wont be right due to YMMV rule. I guess nice things are prone to happen to HOGs like yours truly once in a while.

Cap - worth the wait. Michelle is a sweetheart through and through. I am biased but you know I would only tell you what I know.

I guess I am biased too as I totally agree with UT. Michelle is great. I wrote a recommendation on her. I think she is to date the only MP in the recommendation area.

I saw Michelle and she is fantastic to say the least! This was a first time massage experience for me and she took the time to explain everything and made the session most pleasurable. I felt like a new man after the apt. Kudos Michelle!