Playmate

Guest ji*******1

I usually visit the Playmate. the several women I know there are freindly and attractive. It gets a bit busy on Thursday and Friday but other days is not overcrowded so you don't have to "compete". Service is also friendly and drink prices good. In fact they've just lowered the prices for drinks. I've been to others both sides of the border since starting recently as a hobbyist and rather like the mate.

15 years ago when I last went there they had a sign on the door that said "No Gang Colours Allowed". I promptly decided that a place with a sign like that was no place for a guy like me who wouldn't know a gang colour if he tripped over it, so I never went back. Of course, I switched to the Nuden, which doesn't have a sign but I've heard repeatedly is also heavily involved with the biker subculture so there's probably no avoiding it in this hobby.

Yes Playmates is cool. I haven't been there for a while but I have fine memories from that place (and barbs too). I met so many fine ladies there (and barbs too) durig the 2000 to 2007 that I was a regular there (and barbs too).

I find Playmates the friendliest strip bars in NCR. The girls especially. Last time I was there I was a very kissable guy. Kissed even by those I met for the first time lol. Ladies reviewed are most likely still there:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=36836&highlight=playmates

I should drop by one day soon (the SP ladies have spoiled me. Kissing still great but not my only requirement anymore lol :-)).

15 years ago when I last went there they had a sign on the door that said "No Gang Colours Allowed". I promptly decided that a place with a sign like that was no place for a guy like me who wouldn't know a gang colour if he tripped over it, so I never went back. Of course, I switched to the Nuden, which doesn't have a sign but I've heard repeatedly is also heavily involved with the biker subculture so there's probably no avoiding it in this hobby.

You are absolutely right that there is no avoiding it in every club, but that said it's not something that effects average customers in any way. So don't let it deter you from spending a fun evening out with the girls.

Mistress Pandora...Dominatrix and ex exotic dancer.