Review of Angela at Body Care

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is episode 12 of this year's journey of 43.

At this rate I may need a shorter year, a bigger number (don't we all?) or reruns in between my episodes.

So I had a coffee this morning with a mighty mighty player and was inspired by his tales, suggestions and lessons - truly grasshopper. I did a little work and decided it was time to visit my favorite little blond stripper at the NuDen. We chatted and had a few dances (or more than a few but who's counting) but I was still feeling randy. I had never been to Body Care and thought what the heck.

Called the Sun number, got an appointment within 20 minutes, no one in particular. I arrived on site - a little exposed location and with the construction work not the easiest place to get into.

I was greeted - sort-of - by a luscious little Cuban number named Angela. Long black hair, TIGHT body with the hardest ass I have ever touched outside of Bolivia - seriously. She showed me to the room, asked if I wanted a shower, which I did. Showers are clean and lots of towels available. Overall the place seems clean but I think has also seen better days.

I wait for about 5 minutes after the shower and Angela. In her cute English, says let start - hard or soft, I opted for hard. The massage was decent, hard and worked out the knots. A little teasing, then the flip - any special massage - I ask what are the options - what would you like - I would like to know what my options are - what would you like - anyway, I took a nude release and got a topless release. Her method is very nice and concentrated and the release worked very well. She has a lovely body to admire but once done it was all business - I guess there was little connection.

So - I really like Latinas and Angela suits my aesthetics just fine - strong, petite, firm with caramel skin and nice complexion. The negotiation was a pain and despite being frank about what I wanted she was evasive - probably language - YMMV. The place is so-so. The fee was steeper than expected - $150 for 45 minutes NR. I tipped her anyway because she was pretty and was leaving for Cuba next week.

Not sure I would repeat except to see if this was a mileage with a NOOBIE.

Ulix.......I think we should get you to post one continious thread with the reviews as countdowns.......an homage to the hobby.......

Leave all the reviews where they are but have one locked thread for your countdown....

... a little exposed location and with the construction work not the easiest place to get into.

Showers are clean and lots of towels available. Overall the place seems clean but I think has also seen better days.

Ulix..It's a tad exposed but the entrance is right near the entrance to an apartment building so no one knows where you are going until the last minute. I park out by the CAW building and not in the reserved one for their location and walk the 100 yards.

I also think they are doing construction as I have seen paint cans and a new office wall created in the last month or so.

I am sure once it's done the reno it will be pretty nice. They seem to be working hard at fixing it up.

It would be good to get all these threads into one story line, I think UT will find a way of bringing it all together at the end of the Journey, one way to follow the progression is look at his profile and click "see all threads started by" It is reasonably accurate, and a good read!

Ulix.......I think we should get you to post one continious thread with the reviews as countdowns.......an homage to the hobby.......

Leave all the reviews where they are but have one locked thread for your countdown....