Hi....could you send me some details as far as you

experience was with Brooke,as I would like to meet

her when I'm in Thunder Bay.

Guest ***t***iv***

Brooke, who used to go by a different name, is one of few ladies here with a long standing reputation in town. Based on that, I would say its her they want to know about. Marrissatbay, You may want to use a different name because there is already one well known lady using the name brooke. Or try to differentiate yourself some other way, like brooke-lynn or something to that effect. Xoxo brooke is harder to find here on cerb, whereas marrissatbay is a frequent poster. I bet if they were seeking your info they would say marrissatbay, if not contact you directly. They probably cant reach here on here, she runs a massage parlor full time.

Besides, the guys want to hear from other guys who have experienced time with the specific lady they are inquiring about. They want to know things we dont know about the other girls, and they want to hear it from someone other than the lady herself, to help them feel good about their decision.

Good luck finding what you need on xoxo brooke, or marrissatbay brooke, guys. Its cool to call for info, if u want location, rates, descriptions. For recos, keep looking here and try to find hers in the reco section on this site.

Sugar is right, these threads are for the gents to get in contact and pm each other details. Although I think it should be ok for girls who DON'T have an invested interest in another's work to be able to give positive feed back from the other side of the fence.

I've stumbled upon booking where there were multiple girls called from different sources where I was impressed by another ladies way that she conducted herself and how pleasant she was. For those looking for more then a menu could benefit from an all around look into the personality of the lady they are researching :)

Maybe a separate thread dedicated to this subject would be more appropriate? It's just hard sometimes to see a thread with many questions and no answers when I may have some information for them.

• Like 1