Guest f***2f***

Well dudes

I went to Barbs tonight...first time in a long time...got a nice reception from a pretty black girl..Desiree...few lap dances...promise of more to come if I took her to supper and paid her for an hour of her time up front.

Took her to supper and she told me to meet her out front...she flaked with my money and then kept texting me all night that she was sorry...

This girl is bad news...from Montreal and looking to rip you off..not that hot in the CR but she promises to go home with you for half up front...it aint' happening brother...

Sorry to hear that ... since its "extracurricular activity" the club isnt going to help you out. With any luck, maybe you'll see her againg at the club as she has some explaining to do.

Guest ***ie**e K****t

awww that terrible to hear... i love barb's. The Ladies are awesome sexy and friendly, i was just there last week. Got 2 nice dances!!! And wow the ladies kill the stage. its unfortunate boner :(

I would guess that if the club thought that LE might receive an anonymous tip about this girl they would send her back running to MTL. If an undercover LE was to show up and she makes that offer then the entire club gets busted.

I doubt Barb's owners are interested in getting shut down for one dancer. Boner may not get his money back but she will be done ripping people off in OT.

Guest Ni**t*****t

This type of story is unfortunately not an isolated case although not widespread. Golden rule is never give money up front unless you are actually in the location you expect to be.

Hmm yes indeed,sorry to hear of your pligjt, it is best to avoid the SC ladies plus who needs the drama. Stick to Cerb ladies and a long term agency often on Cerb. The recommendations on 9erb are a great source of info and insight.

Well dudes

I went to Barbs tonight...first time in a long time...got a nice reception from a pretty black girl..Desiree...few lap dances...promise of more to come if I took her to supper and paid her for an hour of her time up front.

Took her to supper and she told me to meet her out front...she flaked with my money and then kept texting me all night that she was sorry...

This girl is bad news...from Montreal and looking to rip you off..not that hot in the CR but she promises to go home with you for half up front...it aint' happening brother...

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

This type of story is unfortunately not an isolated case although not widespread. Golden rule is never give money up front unless you are actually in the location you expect to be.

No kidding. Had that happen to me a few years ago.

An expensive leasson learned.

Guest Ni**t*****t

know what? After writing you should never give money up front, I go caught in a similar scam by a girl at Barbs... Aye... I feel like an idiot but hey, I guess I did not think with the right head. I wrote all bout it in a new thread that will be posted soon. Yikes...

that is soooo terrible.. YIKES.. i cant believe some ladies... the nerve.. :( i used to dance.. and id never imagine doing something sooo horrible.. (( karma )) what comes around goes around.. i loved take out .. soo much easier and less stressing then inside ... on a little chair.. lol

Guest Ni**t*****t

You would be surprised... It is not mainstream but there are more like this than you think.