travelling recomendations

Not really an ottawa question but maybe it can be moved if there is a more appropriate place.

I'm traveling to the US (San Jose) soon and was wondering if anyone had any recommendation for there or even where to look for them. I've searched around a bit but it seems far harder to find agencys or local listings for San Jose than for Ottawa/TO/Montreal. Does anyone have any pointers for places to look? I'm not familiar with the area so not sure if there is a different city I should look under. San Fran seems too far away for a girl to travel (or me to travel for a night).

yeah, but you'll notice there's only 3 listed there for San Jose. When you visit those 'directories' you get a lot of San Fran, San Diego, LA but not much for San Jose.

Try the San Jose yellow pages or business directory. Thats all I can suggest or try the many other hits found on google.

Yep, I would concur with the lovely Emma on the erotic review. You'll need a membership to read the blow by blow details but you can search by city to see which ladies are hot stuff all over North America.

yes that reveiw board is where you will fine the best ladies for the USA. I know because i'm one of them...hehehe...

kisses,

Emma

Thanks Emma. I have discovered that 'South Bay' is the area to look under there and SPs seem to travel around that area so it much not be too far to get around. Lovings dot com has a bunch of listings too.

Too bad there's not a cerb/ottawa equivalent for everywhere =).