any asian girls?

was at Nevada's looking in the book and there's a gal there calls herself China Doll. Attractive pictures but I didn't meet her. One of the girls confirmed she is Asian.

I am a newcomer both to here and to Winnipeg. Well it's more like I came to Winnipeg to visit as I'm from North Dakota. I browsed through the forum here about MP and took down addresses for the few locations recommended by other forum members (Broadways, Moonlight, Oriental, etc) and then went around with a friend to take a look at them. Moonlight is not a place that would encourage one to go back again as IMHO it is a really 'shady' place. Oriental, I think, is no longer there. So stop by at Broadway to took a look. The place was a better than Moonlight although I would say just better. Was introduced to the ladies and there was a lady by the name China. I am unsure if it is the same gal that pjrd is referring to but she definitely look Asian. There was also another lady at Broadway that may seem to be Asian (Ava her name I believe) but I can't confirm and my friend isn't sure too even though he picked her. I picked China and we went to the room. Before I continue on any further, I am not sure if I am allowed to post on this forum my experience so to not implicate or cause any unnecessary trouble, I am going say that my experience with China was amazing. Although there was some misunderstanding from my friend's encounter with his lady, China was kind enough to not rip me off and try her best to make my experience enjoyable. I also did try to help her out to lighten the mood as I did not want her to seem to be the only one doing all the 'work'. If I am allowed to post more details, then I would in my next post. Till then, this is all I got to say.

I believe the oriental place has changed their name to Spring Oriental, and they have shut down for a few weeks around Feb/March every year as they go back to China for New Years. I can't say for sure if that's the case this year, but check back in a week or two.

Guest drhot69

Asia Lee is in town for a few days, starting today (Sunday, March 27). I just saw her and..Wow! If you can, and you really like Asian, contact GOE in TO and book before she books up

Guest Antonio2008
I am a newcomer both to here and to Winnipeg. Well it's more like I came to Winnipeg to visit as I'm from North Dakota. I browsed through the forum here about MP and took down addresses for the few locations recommended by other forum members (Broadways, Moonlight, Oriental, etc) and then went around with a friend to take a look at them. Moonlight is not a place that would encourage one to go back again as IMHO it is a really 'shady' place. Oriental, I think, is no longer there. So stop by at Broadway to took a look. The place was a better than Moonlight although I would say just better. Was introduced to the ladies and there was a lady by the name China. I am unsure if it is the same gal that pjrd is referring to but she definitely look Asian. There was also another lady at Broadway that may seem to be Asian (Ava her name I believe) but I can't confirm and my friend isn't sure too even though he picked her. I picked China and we went to the room. Before I continue on any further, I am not sure if I am allowed to post on this forum my experience so to not implicate or cause any unnecessary trouble, I am going say that my experience with China was amazing. Although there was some misunderstanding from my friend's encounter with his lady, China was kind enough to not rip me off and try her best to make my experience enjoyable. I also did try to help her out to lighten the mood as I did not want her to seem to be the only one doing all the 'work'. If I am allowed to post more details, then I would in my next post. Till then, this is all I got to say.

Does anyone know if China is still there? if not does anyone know where she is now?

Guest Antonio2008

Does anyone know if China is still there?

you could just call and ask, then they could tell you when shes available if she still works there.

Guest Antonio2008
you could just call and ask, then they could tell you when shes available if she still works there.

I did and they said they cant say anything over the phone.

really? thats weird. whenever ive called there asking for a certain girl theyve always told me when shed be in next.

Guest Antonio2008
really? thats weird. whenever ive called there asking for a certain girl theyve always told me when shed be in next.

Yeah it sucks. I even tryed calling the other ones and all of them said the same thing and at Nevadas or EB I dont remember which one there was a guy screaming at the girl on the phone telling her not to say anything and that I would have to go down to ask that question.

try calling there and just say you want to make an appointment with china. act like youve seen her before and are a regular of hers. that should work

I've went back to Broadway a few times but other than that first time I was there, I have not seen China back there again. Maybe it is due to me not lucky enough. I would really go back to see her again.

Guest Antonio2008
try calling there and just say you want to make an appointment with china. act like youve seen her before and are a regular of hers. that should work

did that and she is not there anymore. Anyone know where she is now?

Guest Antonio2008
I've went back to Broadway a few times but other than that first time I was there, I have not seen China back there again. Maybe it is due to me not lucky enough. I would really go back to see her again.

There is a lady going by the name China that has an ad on BP. There is a pic and she is Asian. Is this the China that you seen?