i was looking for some feeback on club madellyn jaye. is this place worth paying the membership fee. looking for feedback thank you. can also pm me for your privacy.

I'd have to say yes it is worth joining. I've been a member of this private club since its first days and I have always enjoyed my visits. I've found them to be a consistently good time. The ladies are all very friendly and attentive (and of course sexy). One of the things I've always liked about CMJ (and its earlier iterations and its offspring if you will) is that you know what the deal is going in. You know what to expect, what's available and what is not available. There are no hassles with negotiating or worrying about being ripped off. Just a good time. I don't know how literal your handle is but I'm a pretty shy guy and I've always felt welcome and at ease at CMJ. I just wish its location was closer to downtown.

do a search for the three words of CMJ...one at a time....you will find alot of great things about the place.....

book a time....go there......tell them you are shy or nervous...they really know how to make you feel comfortable

can someone tell me the general area CMJ is located? East, South? Close to?

Tks

Well if you went north your into Que. its not there, so that leaves West End, which is your last guess...yes it is in the West End.;)

And after there is a Canadian Tire.........massage...release....Canadian Tire......what a combo!!!

And after there is a Canadian Tire.........massage...release....Canadian Tire......what a combo!!!

or go Tim Hortons for coffee next door, but I usually go to second cup instead.

What is the membership fee? Location: is it commercial/industrial/residential? Not interested in a FULL SERVICE place? Just curious to know more about this place to know if I want to even go there!

Bustanut, welcome to the board. As a matter of discretion it's probably best to discuss those questions directly with the provider, they are members of this board and also have a detailed website that can give you more info to address your questions. The search button is your friend :)

Thanks for the info. cowboy....i did send a message to CMJ and they have yet to get back to me! I will be more patient! Thanks again!

Management was away for the long weekend - I am sure you will get responded to by Wednesday

sounds like a better way to spend an hour than at Costco

I have to agree with that!

all I can say is that I am glad i paid my membership

OMG, Jasmin and Gia...wow to say the least. New member orienation was awesome. Hanging out with two beautiful sexy woman. In all, I think CMJ is an oasis from the daily grind! My only regret is that I never joined CMJ sooner. ;)