Review: Bijou

I was in Calgary on business and had the urge, was intrigued by Bijou, did a little reasearch, and her reviews and description sounded good and set it up through e-mail. Within a few exchanges we had set up a time for two hours and I was off to the cab to go and meet her at the downtown hotel.

There was a little delay with her calling me to give me her room number (something to do with charging her phone) but got up there eventually (15 minutes) and was met at the door by Bijou... and her dog.

Bijou looked nice, 30-ish red head french girl, not a spinner... but I didn't know about the dog (I'm allergic), but it didn't interfer in the activities at all... other than my allergies. Due to my allergies after the first round we changed the time from two hours to one hour as I was feeling the effects of the dog.

Anyways, we chatted for a while, she is very nice and easy to talk to. She then offered a massage and stripped me down, then stripped down to her garter and stockings and gave me an ok massage. She then asked me to flip over, teased me a little and then went to work with an above average bbbj with bls. This went on for a good 15 minutes or so, all the while she got more and more into it. After a while, she playfully suggested we change activities After some brief (too much teasing, I guess) but vigorus positions, I was all done. She cleaned me up with a warm wet towel and after talking a little bit, she was ready to go again, but my allergies were only getting worse and I pulled the plug. I must give her credit for being so accomodating, she appologized, went into the envelope I gave her at the start and gave me back the difference.

Nice lady, nice time.