Demi @ Vic2Van

Had a great encounter with Demi a little while back and just realized I forgot to share my experience.

Called Harvi the morning of as I found myself with some free time in the evening while in town on business. She was great to deal with on the phone, answering all my questions in an understanding way.

Met Demi in the lobby, great looking young girl, and made our way back to my suite. she facially reminds me of Tara Reid, which i find cute/good looking, nice a/b breasts and a nice butt.

after some pleasantries we sipped some wine and got comfortable. After a little lfk, she slipped into the bathroom to change into a little black number and came back to sit on my lap and pick up where we left off. after a little more lfk/dfk, she parted my robe (I changed too) gave a quick, sensual hj then doned the dome and went to work with a very good cbj. lots of tounge, eye contact and soft moans. she worked and worked, i went from sitting to standing until she lead me to the bedroom, lubbed me up and bent over the bed. After her diligent oral work and the sight of that ass, I didn't last too long. She got a warm towel and cleaned me up, chatting the whole time. Round 2 started with a hj in bed, then cbj with me playing with her, onto cg with a finish in mish.

another hot towel clean up, some more chit chat and then she offered a massage and something new for me: bodyslide. Actually, to be honest I didn't know what that was until she started, but it was great. After a long while, I rolled over with my thrid and final hard on. She went to work again, and the third sog was more or less like the first two.

All in all, great girl, great price ($$/hr special)... how can you go wrong?

Face/ 8 (Tara Reid-like)

body/ 7 (small breasts, great athletic bod)

attitude/ 9 (open, upbeat and fun)

service/ 8.5 (intent on pleasing, skills better than average, menu says it all)

repeat/ probably (but 'definately' at that price!)