Review: Chloe Croft

Arranged to me Chloe about a week in advance for when I would be in town for business. THe set up was easy, and after doing my research I had really set my sights on her.

She got to the room, we relaxed with a glass of wine and chatted. I had no problem with chatting for a bit since I had arranged for 3 hours. The chatting turned into touching, and then she was stripping me down. She went to work with a bbbj for a bit, then I stripped her down and took some time with daty for a while. The first round was all oral, as we took multiple turns in multiple decisions. She finished me while laying on her back with me on my knees next to her head. Very talented and eager hands and mouth. We reaxed for a bit, chatted some more, then she started off round two with another bbbj, then on with the rubber and into cg. She then said she wanted me on top, we rolled over and, with the appropriate vocal encouragement, I pounded her until completion. After some more chatting, we basically repeated round two, only finishing in k9. overall, Chloe is great. Petite, cute and aims to please. tough to go wrong; recommended.