Review: Ashley @ Vixens

A belated review (from November)...

Was in TO on business, but had called Vixens a week or so in advance, after doing some research. The agency was great to deal with during the set up; answered questions and took the time to help me. I called to give them my room number once I arrived and was told Ashley would be a bit late... which turned out to be an hour late. Not too big a deal as I had no other plans, but still... Ashley arrived, we got comfy, shared some wine and she went to get changed (I had made a request). She came out in a nice bra and panties and appologized that she forgot what I had asked for (strike two?... not really) She made up for these short comings with her performance...

We started to explore each other. She pulled out some lotion and had me rub it ALL over her. She even gave me a demo of how she wanted it rubbed in when I wasn't being as enthusiastic as she wanted! She then stripped me down, and proceeded to give me dirty-talking handjob with the lotion. We moved onto the bed, where she was lying on her back with me knealt beside her head. She proceeded to give a thurough slurping and tounging of my shaft and undercarriage while my hands roamed every inch of her body. I slid her off the bed and gave her a facefucking for a few minutes. Then she laid me on the side of the bed, got on her knees and gave me a very solid BBBJDT + BLS. Then she threw on the cover (and almost literally jumped on) and rode me. I was trying to hold out for doggy, but she was too good and I blew hard. She hoped off, grabed a warm wet towel and cleaned me up and we layed around a chatted for a while. Round two started with a nice massage by her, followed by 69, reverse CG and finished in doggy. We chatted some more, she cleaned up, changed and was on her way. Overall, she was very nice, great personality for her job. We didn't really connect (probably my fault, not totally my type), so it couldnt've been better/more intense, but you can't win 'em all, and I slept well! I recommend, but prob won't repeat (on a blonde kick)