Review: Karma

I made an appointment with Karma at Legends. I showed up on time, was led to the room and after a short wait, super hot Karma walked in. After the business was quickly settled, I hopped in the shower and then got on the bed...

I was a little nervous (still new to hobby... and she's really hot!) so I asked to start with a massage. Well, that did go to plan as we were dfk'ing and fondling right away, and in a couple of minutes we were both naked. She gave a really intuitive cbj, by which i mean she sensed and adapted to what i enjoyed. we flipped to 69. she said she'd love to get fucked now and she hoped off, gave me a quick fluff (not needed but appreciated), then got on her back with her gorgeous legs spread and in the air. what. a. sight. Off we went; mish, CG, RCG, asian CG, spoons and k9. the view and experience of k9 with karma... i defy anyone to try it and not rate it a 10/10. finshed hard in k9. qucik cuddle, mutual HJ, cbj CG and K9 for round 2. great girl, seems to like her job and it shows.