Review: Summer

Summer was on tour out west (GoE in Toronto) and I was in Calgary on business. Booked at time at my hotel instead of her in the AM, and she showed up on time. Due to the key-card activated system on the elavators, I had to meet her downstairs (wasn't excited about that), but she was dressed casualy and discreatly and it was no problem at all. We chatted in the lift and in the room, took care of business and she changed into stockings (my request) and we went to work. VIP's, read on...

We chatted, she excused herself to change into some stockings (my request). She came back looking hot.

after some lfk/dfk and gropping, she dropped to her knees, stripped my pants off, wrapped me up and went to work on the cbj. She does a pretty good job of this (good shaft licking and eye contact), but nothing out of the ordinary (no bls, dt, etc.).

She then hopped on for some cg. she was great at this and managed to get me to pop, which is tough for me in cg. a quick clean up for her, some chit chat, and she started to warm me up with a hj (while i played with her shaved kitty. really full lips, for those who like that), then into a cbj and finished her in doggy.

overall worth the mention. nothing she did wrong or poorly. I'm sure some of you will really enjoy her.