How many of you guys are actually able to MSOG?

Hi, just wondering if given the opportunity, how many of you are able to MSOG?

And if you don't mind providing additional info like age range that would be helpful too. If you don't want to provide the exact age you can say 20-30 or something like middle aged etc.

At mid 50's I have no problem getting it up for MSOG - but frankly it depends on the mood / SP attitude and technique if the second shot actually "comes" so to speak. Even in my 30's I was a 1SOG type of guy, but with the right SP I can still manage 2 in the hour - and really good BJ can make all the difference for finishing the second one for me. Having said that, I find a in a 1 hour appointment I would rather go for quality rather than quantity - but if I am really horny then I can do the first SOG quickly and that leaves a bit more time for the second. Its a bit like the golf swing - intent is always there, but delivery requires a relaxed approach shot!!

Guest f***2f***
Hi, just wondering if given the opportunity, how many of you are able to MSOG?

And if you don't mind providing additional info like age range that would be helpful too. If you don't want to provide the exact age you can say 20-30 or something like middle aged etc.

Interesting question and one that could illicit a lot of lies...ha ha.

I try to prolong my orgasm and do bj, daty and then a nice long slow fuck in several posns; usually doggie and mish. I usually come after about 20-25 minutes.

I can get hard again and have a dry orgasm after that and i usually get her to blow me for that....it's nice and hard and I have the sensation of coming without any juice.

I'm gonna be 54 this week.

Around 30. It depends. If the first one is quick, then I can probably go again fine as long as the SP is into it. If you have a bored SP then it's a turn off so no go. If the first one isn't until 45min in, then probably no.

I am 34 and usually for me, MSOG is not a problem but it can depend on a certain number of factors.

A good hard day at work is draining and in some cases, MSOG just isn't there; one shot is enough. Just too dead tired!

Another situation that happened is that on the second shot, it can be harder if it becomes a mechanical thing.

Some SP's will just lay there and come on, give it to me and finish quick so that she can go.

I find it's like a mood-stopper because the lack of enthusiasm shows and for me, it's a turn-off.

I agree with Radical......it all depends on the Lady.

At my age it is not the bangs for the buck that matter as much as the quality of the bang......I hate to admit...but I have had just as much.,if not more,satisfaction from spending 2 hours with Cat and not even blowing a load than I have blowing 2 loads on in a hour with another Lady.

For me it is often the mental satidfaction....mind orgasm....than getting a load off....

Every experience is different, to do MSOG you need the right chemistry and to do it in an hour is very much about timing and energy, the SP will give you the energy if they want. 2 hours is the way to go if you for sure need MSOG, however I have had 2 hour sessions and not needed it once! The physical intimacy is sometimes very satisfying depending on the lady. It may take 45 mins just to get past touching and caressing the SP. I probably do MSOG in one hour about 4-5 times a year, many SP's that see me regularly will let me take a bit of a liberty and it may take 75-80 mins for the second shot that is probably more the case.

For got to mention I am an overweight grand father, so no new blood here!

I like to spend my first 30 minutes, getting the fine ladies off by sensual touching,caressing, digits and of course my favourite DATY. I think its only fair that these beautiful woman should feel wanted,loved and have an orgasm as well :). Afterwards within the last thirty minutes, I like the multiple positions, and than getting my s.o.g. So to answer your question, no I don't do it, because its my time and I like spending the time with extreme intimacy with fine ladies.BTW I also like the cuddling effect afterwards, with an SP...it means that you both enjoyed each others company for that hour time.

I'm in my early 50's and it hasn't happened yet (hope springs eternal though ;) ) but I have to say that Pete's description of his approach and philosophy of a session is very similar to mine, so in an hour msog is never an option anyway.

Not too often I can msog in an hour. To me foreplay and carrasing each other is paramount along with the lady to be pleased. There's nothing better than cuddling afterwards. :)

If the SP is into it, MSOG is no problem, especially if you get a quick one early. Actually, second shot take longer to finish. Getting it up with a little oral/manual help should do. More of an issue for me is the amount of energy to go almost full hr. Having SP do some of the work would be good to get you a breather, second wind. Using multi pos also give you recovery time. 40-50

Depends on the goal keeper really. While i too prefer the pre-game show to the main event, if i'm comfortable with the lady and have a bond of some sort than MSOG is certainly a possibility, at least a lot of fun tryin'!

Now when i was a younger virile cowpoke and an erection was easily had with a good breeze I could easily bang of a few in an hour, sadly those days are like dust in the wind for this cowboy....

Due to my work schedule, I mostly get evening appointments therefore being somewhat tired from the daily routine it would be hard to get MSOG in one hour. Like Dummpy mentioned it would take more like 75 to 80 minutes. If it was morning then it would be different provided I get the 1st sog early.

However as mentioned by Pistolpete, kih and CK, I enjoy very much all the foreplay, cuddling afterwards and great conversation therefore I will not usually go for MSOG unless I was to take a 2 hour appointment. I tend to stick with just a few SPs and repeat, so as much as I enjoy the sp not to be mechanical, I don't want to be the same way towards her and rush everything just to get a second shot in. I also want her to feel fine about repeating with me.

I have also reach the half century mark. Shut!!!!

I can always generally get two or three in an hour, if Bareback (have only do this with girlfriends) i can get two back to back but it takes so much work it's not really worth it.

I'm in my mid 20's

Guest f***2f***
I can always generally get two or three in an hour, if Bareback (have only do this with girlfriends) i can get two back to back but it takes so much work it's not really worth it.

I'm in my mid 20's

Work??!! Ummm that's the kind of work I enjoy...bring it!! ha ha

I think the answer for many guys is - it depends. Sometimes, if I am tired, bored, not attracted - no shot is happening. Last year, I had a crazy evening and had 9 shots in 8 hours with all sorts of hardcore happenings - fisting, spanking, hair pulling, slapping, and so on. We just freaked and got going - hard. It still makes us smile and I love the memory. Mostly, it is about the quality of the encounter - did I connect, did I discover something, did I breathe in some delicious scent - the shot is a bonus, a good bonus. I am in my early forties and not chemically enhanced.

For me it is work, to get that second straight shot i have to focus on my breathing, heart rate, and keep my abs, ass and groin flexed as long as possible. And i can't get distracted by the fact that i have a naked women in front of me just have to keep thrusting back and forth until i get back to where i want to be.

I can usually always do 2 in an hour, but I admit a can be a bit of a quick draw when there's chemistry. I had one lady get really mad/pissy when I couldn't get off though. She seemed to take it as a personal insult, but she just wasn't my type.

Guest bikerguy_

I don't want to abuse, but I can come sometimes 1 2 or 3 times. I'm sure more than 2 times in one hour is rare and I am sure it's not related with sthe SP skills, but our own tired body.

I can come sometimes 1 2 or 3 times.

Ah to be that age again! :D

But seriously, as others have pointed out, it has a lot to do with chemistry things just falling into place. But as I got older, I found there was much, much more pleasure in fine-tuning my gift for giving. A woman can be held in a state of steady arousal for a lot longer than a man can...and the rewards for doing so can be sweet.

Myself (a woman and an SP), I can and often do MSOG in half hours and hours. It seems to turn the customers on that I can get off that frequently. But between you and me, i'd rather spend the time doing edge play. That time just this side of going over the edge is the sweetest for me, and if I were footing the tab, that's what I'd be paying for.

..c..

2 weeks ago I got the urge and called a lovely lady and had an lunch encounter she was reved and ready so I did not last long the first time (about 25 mins) I was trying to hold on but it was getting uncomfortable so I simply whispered in her ear and confirmed MSOG were allowed as I had paid for an hour she said not a problem so bang. Then took about 5 mins to recover and on 2 number 2!! Now the lady had an incredible body and I could not help myself plus she was really good at the rhythm and grind!

Then I had an arrangement with another lady that I had seen before and it was supposed to be a few day earlier but she was unable to make the appointment. That afternoon she was my only window of opportunity so I arrived at the predetermined location at 5:30 for 2 hours. This particular lady loves BBBJTC with CIM, and for the first hour I did 2 more shots!! Then another in her perfect ass (covered of course) and finally after much coaxing from her got in a forth shot, to actually unload the condom had to be removed and cob.

So I think yes, and I am old, and for this day I used herbal enhancements. Really glad I took them that morning when at 9:30pm when my wife was calling me for my husbandly duties!!

For one or 2 shots a day it is easy however if you want be a pron star at our age you need to explore performance enhancers. It is like any other sport, if we were street racers we would be poring higher octain in our tanks, if we were weight lifters we would be eating protein drinks and comparing diets etc... we don't have ed we just like to do it as much as possible!! ladies have a huge advantage it seems to get easier for them as they get older to be more able to orgasm and multiple orgasm. It is true women reach there sexual peak much latter than men!

It depends on the SP and the connection we are having in the session. I'm mostly a double shot guy in an hour long session. I have on one occasion blasted off a third in the hour, then crawled out of the room. I think I should call her.;)

30-40