Princess T.J.

She had a ad on E.C. for awhile, and still is on B.P, under body rubs and sometimes craiglist as well. Nice location, clean, private.

Very nice gal, 29 yr old, slim, attractive, good massage, and you leave Happy! as she says .."no monkey business"......but is fairly liberal with stuff , touching etc allowed however as always YMMV. BUT NO FS for sure .Good rates , starting at 50 and 80 if you want to leave Happy for Half hour. Only available 9:00am - 3:30.

Definitely worth a repeat whenever I need a nice massage. Pm if you want more info.

Additional Comments:

Great alternative to EB/To or Chinese place, but at a much better rate than EB/TO. Ppl who miss Amber , will prob like this girl as well , as she has a better attitude IMHO.

Hey Farmboy thanks for the info. I'm someone who is missing Amber and have actually communicated with the princess and based on what she said I never went to see her.....she told me her rates do not include a happy ending so those rate you quoted I believe are for just a massage and she also told me that she remains fully clothed during the service. Have things changed?

Regardless, I may give her a call and see for myself....she is definitely a cutie!

Thanks

Edited by f158
spelling

Hey Farmboy,

Do you think you can PM me the details of your encounter? I have time booked with her and I just wanted some additional details.

Thanks!

I visited Princess and don't have anything else to add to what Farmboy said at the start of the thread. I left happy and smiling......The only thing that got to me was being greeted at the door with a "handshake" and getting another "handshake" for a goodbye. It kind of set the mood and probably for that reason why I felt there was a lack of chemistry.....she is pleasant, gives a nice long massage all done well enough to recommend.

If anyone wants more info I'll be happy to oblige via PM

I have seen her at least 2 or 3 times. If you're happy with a good massage and HJ, at an affordable price, she is your girl. I definitely recommend her, and is in my rotation.

Hey Farmboy thanks for the info. I'm someone who is missing Amber and have actually communicated with the princess and based on what she said I never went to see her.....she told me her rates do not include a happy ending so those rate you quoted I believe are for just a massage and she also told me that she remains fully clothed during the service. Have things changed?

Regardless, I may give her a call and see for myself....she is definitely a cutie!

Thanks

I have not seen this gal Yet,either.....BTW, and I'm not hi-jacking the thread,Amber is back on EC.

TJ service gets better with each visit , and as she gets more comfortable with you...however...definitely no FS........but few other restrictions if your a regular...as always YMMV.

I've seen Amber once before, and I've seen TJ several times , and will continue to see TJ.......

was contemplating seeing her, this helps alot in my decison.

thanks!

I have seen Princess TJ lots and she gives really great massages and the hj is great. Always left very happy I would reccomend her to everybody. The more u see her the more you appreciate her. It not always about fs which is not offered but not needed either

Posted via Mobile Device

I have met Princess TJ quite a few times and I find her to be one of the nicest people i have ever met. She gives you a great massage and treats you like a real person. She is very pretty with a great body. She ends the massage with a wonderful HJ - she does not offer FS and it's not always about that anyway. I will always visit her and would not look anywhere else.

A great lady with great massages

Ive only seen tj once (would have seen more but our schedules conflict). She is very kind, clean, and discreet.

Great lady and you leave happy. Great rates as well.

Posted via Mobile Device