Newbie post but longtime user

Well people I've decided to add my three cents into this forum. A little biography... I've been using SP's and MP's for about 5 yrs and came accross this site well over 2 yrs ago. Many or not most of your posts are fairly accurate regarding, the girls we seek from time to time. That said I want to post a few of my related experiences.

Pauline @ Michelle's ( 20 visits )

A rock hard doll, lots of tats, a big smile big beautiful crystal blue eyes, very good massage and a hj finish with some interesting techniques.

Colonade Asian place ( 1 visit )

Hands on Merivale ( 10 visits ) ( 1 with new ownership)

Bently area ( 10 visits ) ( 1 since new ownership)

Girls are nice - finishes are creative

Bonne Detent ( 2 visits )

Susie, great girl nice personality, loves laughing great massage and

menu is wide open.

Future considerations:

Michelle's, CMJ and Marie Soleil

Thanks for reading

RubJunky

Guest f***2f***

thanks for the recs...I'm not a MP user myself but all that is helpful to fellow hobbiests...next let's hear your SP experiences....before you know it you'll be up to 100 posts....hehehehehe

Forgot another place I used to frequent called Body Senses ( now closed ), I know! no help to you guys.... But a few gurls that worked their have scattered around in the industry, one called carol-ann... she is good at what she does and really gets into the finish. I think another gurl was called Gina?? not positive, she is a short 5'1 italian gurl, massage was around 6-7 but she puts on a real good show once you choose your menu item. I think she works at this signless shop on Bank near Wakley. The owner their is Jamaican.

RubJunky

Can't remember the name but this place at the corner of

Wellington and Garland area.

Stay away

This wouldn't be Linda's Hair, would it? I went in to see Jessie (leaching off some other board members' recommendations...sorry! I'll be sure to TOFTT soon) and it was quite pleasant and relaxed. Very clean and well-appointed rooms.

No Flint.... last time we spoke she worked at this place on Bank st South just before Wakley. Its located above a Lebenese food outlet and the massage biz had no signage.

Forgot another place I used to frequent called Body Senses ( now closed ), I know! no help to you guys.... But a few gurls that worked their have scattered around in the industry, one called carol-ann... she is good at what she does and really gets into the finish.

I remember Body Senses. I used to see the owner, Lori, regularly. We got to be friends. I saw Carolyn (carol-ann?) as well when I first went there. She was great too. Anyone know what became of Lori? I would love to get a massage from her again. I wouldn't mind seeing Carolyn again too.

Yes Lori is a very good friend of mine, she is out of the biz and working on her newest career, (speak no evil). You are correct it was Carolyn and not Ann as I once mentioned. I've made lots of intimate relationships with all my MP's over the years one in particular has recently retired and I know we would have hit it off as we where getting really, really personal in our sessions.... too bad. Back to the subject, yes I see Lori at least a few times a month.