This week's schedule NOW POSTED + Another New Face

CMJ would like to welcome Sarah to our already fabulous team.. She is in her late 20's, 5'2", 115 lbs, reddish brown hair, beautiful ice blue eyes and a warm and genuine personality. Discounted training all this week.

isnt this the place that you have to be a member or something? Anyone out there that is a member can you let me know if its worth while. If you have anything bad to say please just PM me dont reply here.

isnt this the place that you have to be a member or something? Anyone out there that is a member can you let me know if its worth while. If you have anything bad to say please just PM me dont reply here.

Yes you need to be a member since it is a private club. I've been a member since it's first days and I would definently recommend it. With CJM you know exactly what is what going in. There is no tension or hassles around negotiations. There are no extras on the menu, just a good time. Now there is always a chance that you simply won't click with one of the ladies (it's happened to me once, only one lady I would not repeat with in two years of visiting both CJM and its predecesors), but that is true regardless of location. The club is intended as an upscale experience so it is not cheap but it is reliable, the ladies are beautiful and friendly and you don't need to book a week in advance.