Veronica Valentine on EC

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

Great lady, super encounter. (btw, for those for whom this is important, her hair is now shorter than the "short" photos on EC)

I do enjoy VV, her dog is very cute to (no not like that geez you guys!) If you want a squirter here you go, can usually get 2 or 3 out of her in a session! She is very PSE oriented with a very enthusiastic performance. 69 is excellent! she excels at all thing oral.

Guest j********a***

I saw Veronica some time ago, but will repeat when I can. This woman has a fantastic bod and an even better attitude. Really made me feel comfortable. She's into her work too, squirts like a demon, which I love.

One of my very best experiences, SP or otherwise.

Thanks V.

unfortunately according to her site i'm just a Boy i miss the 35 year old cut, by a lot (born in the 80's) . oh well my search continues

I'll keep the details private, but boys this girl is awesome.

There is nothing that I can say that has not been said before.

Two thumbs waaaay up.

CC70

I'm not sure how I actually do the cool bar graph recommendation thing but I saw VV a couple weeks ago and she was great. Very good oral skills and great to chat with as well. She's got a couple of dogs at her place (if that matters to you) but both very friendly dogs and not an issue at all. Her incall place is a little out of the way across the border in QC but a nice place once you're there.

Well just have to say I saw this gem a couple days ago, she is all healed up and just as sexy as ever. Great lady in all parts and oh my god the sex was out of this world.

Guest i***k***

I wasn't feeling so hot this morning so I decided to take the day off and see what type of mischief I could get into. I started banging the pavement looking for a nice warm place to spend some quality time but most of my inquiries went unanswered until my Outlook lit up with Veronica's response. Yes she was available and yes I could come over. WOOT! She had also attached some photos and damn did she look fine!

Now normally I don't have a problem driving anywhere but for whatever reason I took two wrong turns on the way to her place, luckily I left early and arrived 5 minutes before our scheduled date. She opened the door and I was treated to a beautiful sight, blond, extremely fit, toned firm legs, large beautiful breasts and a bubbly attitude. We chatted and she told me about her dogs, "big" dogs eheh, and we proceeded to her bedroom.

I took off my jacket and we continued to get to know each other. I've been told that I come across rather serious when someone first meets me but I think we got comfortable relatively quickly. Veronica was wearing a nice bustier holding her large breasts and black panties framing her lovely firm ass. You can definitely tell she works out as she's very toned and has curves in all the right places.

Starting to kiss we slowly felt each other out as things got extremely passionate very fast... My cock was straining in my jeans (the poor guy) and Veronica quickly stripped me down to my boxers to relieve the pressure. Kissing her way down my chest, stomach then my boxers she took my whole cock in her mouth and proceeded to give me an amazing blow job. Every now and then she would deep throat my cock easily, letting the head drag along her throat.

Not wanting her to feel left out I start playing with her pussy, inserting my middle finger while rotating it around inside her, kissing and licking her breasts and nipples, this definitely hit her spot as she immediately started to squirm and moan while her pussy juice soaked my hand. It was time to take it to the next level so I went down on her and grabbed her clit in my lips tonguing it furiously while my finger rubbed her g-spot. She DEFINITELY liked this and let me know in no uncertain terms, body writhing on the bed, hands gripping the back of my head and moaning all the while how much she liked it.

Give me your cock again, she said, bring it to me. Straddling her, I shoved my cock in her mouth as she lay below me. Beautiful tits brushing against my legs, she spit on my cock and starts sucking it furiously from below. Rock hard now, she tells me it's time to fuck, she wants my cock in her. Wrapping up my little bastard she bends over and I start fucking her from behind, jamming her into the bed, ass shaking with each thrust. Whimpers and moans escape her lips as we rock back and forth, and she lifts herself up so I can grasp her beautiful breasts in my hands.

It's time to change positions and she lays down on her back and spreads her legs wide, presenting her pussy to me. Shoving my cock in to the hilt she moans, her tits swaying in time to each new thrust, tongues flick out and play with each other as our bodies slide together. It seems an eternity that I've been inside her and she rolls me over, takes off the rubber helmet and proceeds to apply a messy, intense blow job. Stroking my cock, cradling my balls while her lips and tongue work overtime.

On goes another condom as she straddles me, tits in my face, nipples between my lips. Riding me cowgirl, she grinds on my cock, slamming it around inside her. We switch back to doggy then missionary again, never once stopping the intensity. Finally I end up on my back, cock in her mouth as she applies yet another intense blow job all the while stroking my cock like there's no tomorrow. I'm close now, real close and take my cock in my hand as she sucks the head, licking, fondling my balls. She tells me she wants me to cum in her mouth and this sends me over the edge, gripping the base of my cock hard I hold it in as her lips surround my cock and I let go... EXPLODING into her hot, wet mouth, my body bucking on the bed as she sucks my cock dry.

Giddy I try to stand up only to find out my legs won't work the way I want them to so we take our time getting dressed. What an amazingly intense hour of fun!! If you're into tight bodied, mature ladies that know how to fuck like there's no tomorrow... then this is the lady for you.

Definitely will be seeing this lovely lady again, as often as I can. If you wondered were she was, have no fear... SHE'S BACK!!!

Wow I never knew this was here but I am back after a back injury in october. You can reach me at [email protected]. I don't answer restricted numbers and I prefer daytime and initial communication via email or PM on this site. Prior notice is always great.

But thanks for the great reviews! Im glad I can please and be pleased at the same time :-D

sorry you can also txt or call me @ 613 806-4473. I don't check my vm that often so if I don't answer pls txt it is the next fastest way. Otherwise email or pm me on here. Pls I will not answer restricted numbers for a few reasons. Thank you all xxoo;-)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.