One thing that is very rarely offered is some bondage service. I've often wanted to find an SP that would be into some light/medium bondage (as in her in bondage) but I always figured that required too much trust and probably would be a least a 3rd-4th visit kind-of thing at best. Is that something most SPs would probably not be up for since it's dangerous for them? What about having another girl present to observe and for safety if that would help ease an SP's mind.

Dear Love2Cum,

Having an SP do bondage in the beginning is tough for many reasons. You will need to take the time needed for her to get to know you. You might have more success finding someone at one of the S&M get togethers...

Catherine

Most BSDM ads and doms are strictly no sex. It's actually quite challenging to find a mistress/dom that does offer full service. There are some I've found but it's not many.

The BDSM stuff is kind of like MP, it is fully legal to operate a Dungeon and offer many service as long as there is no sex. However if you read between the lines just like MP's you can find dungeons that can go the extra distance. Unfortunately the only ones I have found are in Toronto.

Could be a business opportunity for someone here in Ottawa hmmm....

One thing that is very rarely offered is some bondage service. I've often wanted to find an SP that would be into some light/medium bondage (as in her in bondage) but I always figured that required too much trust and probably would be a least a 3rd-4th visit kind-of thing at best. Is that something most SPs would probably not be up for since it's dangerous for them? What about having another girl present to observe and for safety if that would help ease an SP's mind.

Your looking for a subbie or a switch. If she's in bondage then she's not a Mistress or a Dominatrix. You might want to check under the fetish ads. I'm sure thought that you have to pay more and is another girl is present that would cost more as well. There usually is some sort of community in many areas that would have what your looking for. However as it has already been said they usually don't involve sex. Maybe some sort of role-play would be better for you.

kisses,

Emma

I offer bondage I consider it a new hobby of mine. I am greatly interested in the fetish world, I am just being to study with a Dominatrix. I already have two sub-survants, I recently posted about my boy toy in training...

The FS thing is true, most Dom's will not engage.

However I am breaking that mold by choice, I have extreme rates on my website.

http://prettypaige22.com

Goddess Paige

SHE SAID IT BEST:

Your looking for a subbie or a switch. If she's in bondage then she's not a Mistress or a Dominatrix.

kisses,

Emma

i think we need to clear some things up here : THIS GUY ISNT LOOKIN FOR A DOM, HES LOOKIN TO BE DOM!!!!!!

SHE SAID IT BEST:

i think we need to clear some things up here : THIS GUY ISNT LOOKIN FOR A DOM, HES LOOKIN TO BE DOM!!!!!!

thats what i said...lol.... so he needs to look for someone that is a sub or a switch. I know somethings about the fetish world as a few of my friends are into it big time. They have asked me to be their subbie but after they told me what it involves i declined. The though of pain really doesn't turn me on. The fetish world however intrigues me. Intersting stuff.

I am more into the training, commands and positions, a good sub will bend over backwards for you, it does not have to mean lots of pain. Subs should understand standing at attention, open positions, inspection positions, some fun ones like auction (how you would present them at a slave auction). I am sure that somewhere in the world is a sud female that gets off on being spanked and restrained however the real art is teaching the sub how to hold a position for your pleasure without needing restraints. You can tie up any bimbo in a position that you like as long as they don't complain to much and even then they have gags, the sub should be able to know the position you want with a simple command or hand gesture and snap to it! If there are any SP's out there willing to learn some of my favorite positions and commands please let me know, it would be a regular thing guaranteed.

They have asked me to be their subbie but after they told me what it involves i declined. The though of pain really doesn't turn me on.

There's a lot of misconception out there about bondage and BDSM. Only the SM part of BDSM implies that there is pain involved. The BD part is not about pain and many (most?) BD participants that are not into the SM part generally try to avoid pain. It's actually about pleasure.

Getting someone incapacitated so you can tease them and play with them such that they have no recourse is fun and often the person tied up has as much or more pleasure that the person doing the tying... well, at least direct sexual pleasure anyway ;). If you have someone incapacitated you can bring them to the edge and then back off and repeat and they have to 'endure' that (yeah, a real sacrifice!) until you're ready to let them explode.

Often people mix in a little bit of discomfort to heighten the pleasure. Things like light slaping (probably lighter than some people do in doggy) or pinching of the nipples can add to the sensations, but everyone has different preferences.

I can 'go both ways' (be a switch) and enjoy myself and really enjoy either but you need to talk to your partner in depth about what to do and not and make sure you take appropriate safetly percautions with safe words and such so you can both relax and really get into it.

There's a really good book ('Bondage for Sex') by Chanta Rose (who's a pretty well known switch if you are browsing the fetish websites) full of illustrations showing different positions you can tie someone in that are comfortable for the person restrained and provide good access for various fun toys and activities.

I am more into the training, commands and positions, a good sub will bend over backwards for you, it does not have to mean lots of pain. Subs should understand standing at attention, open positions, inspection positions, some fun ones like auction (how you would present them at a slave auction). I am sure that somewhere in the world is a sud female that gets off on being spanked and restrained however the real art is teaching the sub how to hold a position for your pleasure without needing restraints. You can tie up any bimbo in a position that you like as long as they don't complain to much and even then they have gags, the sub should be able to know the position you want with a simple command or hand gesture and snap to it! If there are any SP's out there willing to learn some of my favorite positions and commands please let me know, it would be a regular thing guaranteed.

i agree that being SUB doesnt HAVE TO include pain.

it can be about torture (yes, painless torture exists, if u like u can come over and i'll show u how good torture can feel), or perhaps about ridiculing etc those types of things. It doesnt have to mean pain, or bondage for that matter. What is truly important in sub/dom relations is simply WHERE THE POWER LIES.

Now that really sounds interesting. Hope someone shows interest.

will you be collaring them as well dummpy? lol....

I would like that but I think that would be really lucky!

Both the sex is part of the control don't you think? I am reward and punishment kind of guy with sex, if your good sub you get to cum, if not, well just teasing for you, until you are ready to obey.