Sydney Lacroix

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

After, emails sent back and forth to one another, Sydney found the time for myself prior to her departure from Ottawa this morning.

She is from Montreal and manages the tours for the girls with French Kiss Society.

I'm thoroughly happy that she decided to go with her gut instincts and allowed for my visit this morning.:D

When I got to her hotel and room, (BTW one my favourite hotels in Ottawa very posh) she greeted me with a gentle hug, and kiss which was of course was a kiss on both sides cheek.

She was wearing a beautiful black summer dress, that showed her amazing legs and great slim/fit body.Her pictures on her web site are very accurate, but to see her in person today was simply to die for.

http://www.sydneylacroix.com

Sydney has a beautiful accent, as we chatted on the couch drinking some perrier water. We really hit off by small chat, about Ottawa and her living in Montreal.

She took me by the hand, and lead me in the bedroom.We endulged in very nice DFK and she is one hell of a kisser, she has beautiful and amazing lips.Right away I knew that this encounter was going to very sweet, cause I was horny,erected just by her kissing me.

She went into bathroom to get changed, I dropped my drawers in 2 seconds, and ripped my shirt off! I was sitting naked now on the edge of the bed, and she comes out of the bathroom wearing blue and black panties,bra,and stocking to her thighs and high heels

BA DA FRICKING BING! She looked gorgeous!

As she put it "these clothes are not going last long"! Right I say...that's right I started to undress her immediately besides, (I was getting a little soft). We latched into more amazing DFK, I picked her up, she had her legs wrapped around my waist, and I gently put her on the edge of the bed. Took her panties off, and stockings, she took the high heels off.

My elusive tongue and lips started to kiss her between her legs, inner thighs (she has beautiful legs) and teasing her once and awhile by dragging my tongue across her beautiful lips, she was moaning and loved the sensuality.

I started with very slow tonguing (DATY) while she had her legs bent and up as she was at the edge of bed, and I was on my knees enjoying the view and marvelous taste. This lead onto digits and more, boy oh boy was she wet and enjoying it immensley.

While standing up with an erection hard as rock,She gave me some very nice BBBJ (YMMV) and I asked if we could get into multiple positions. She said oh yes..I asked for doggie, her favourite..it was totally intense, she has one of the top butts I've ever seen, totally nice and tight sliding in/out of her was amazing.

I asked for missionary, she is on the edge of the bed still, I have her right leg in the air holding it up while inserting very deep. After five minutes of engaging DFK and intense love making I filled my condom. We layed holding each very tight afterwards, it was totally amazing intimacy between one another, I was very happy, so was she.

You will noticed I put YMMV above, one thing she and her girls are dead against is poor hygiene, so do like I did act in a courtesy manner, shower, before you go and great things might happen.

We chatted after I had my 2nd shower of the day, and I told her I was going to review her here on CERB.

She will put in our announcement area when the next lady will come to Ottawa.

She has my email address as well because I told her that there is alot fine mature gentlemen here in Ottawa would treat her ladies fine. ;)

She is not high volume guys, she might see 2 or 3 gentlemen in a day only.

I truly believe she is simply 10's across the board, she is intelligent,gorgeous,great personality, and is an amazing lady all around.

She is in my top favourites for sure, and will repeat each time I'm lucky enough when she is in Ottawa.

Thanks Sydney for great morning!;)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Nice review Pete,

Sounds like you had a fantastic time. :)

Thanks gentleman, she is/was amazing everything you see on her web site is bang on. Well worth the $$$ plus generous tip, cause she is/was awesome, will see her again if she comes back our way.

Pete --

Again, I'm glad to see that someone on cerb picked up on Sydney's announcement. I wish I would have been in town as I would have loved to meet Sydney. As I mentioned to you already, even though I have never visited with her, I have communicated with her numerous times via e-mail, and she was always very polite and responsive. I did work with her to arrange two memorable visits with another one of FKS's ladies (Charlotte Sinclair) when Charlotte was in Ottawa.

Your comments have only increased my hope that someday I will be able to meet with Sydney.

All i can say is that i am jealous. She is so amazing. I can only hope that one day i can meet her for myself. Nice one man!!

Pete --

One other comment ... when you first mentioned that you had reviewed Sydney, I went to the alphabetical list under "S" and then "L," and I couldn't find the review. Most of the SP's appear to be listed by their names, so when you added "Gorgeous," at the beginning of her name, she becomes listed under "G." So, if someone is doing a alpha-type search, your review may not be found unless that person does a traditional search. Just a FYI ... probably no big deal, but you may want to see if its possible to modify the title.

Fixed it. It organizes them under the TITLE so be sure to put the ladies name in the title. (First field when making a recommendation).

Fixed it. It organizes them under the TITLE so be sure to put the ladies name in the title. (First field when making a recommendation).

Thanks Mod appreciate it! I'm sure Sydney did as well!

Was able to hook up with gorgeous Sydney for a second time. As stated in my previous thread she is a 10...for sexuality, sensual, looks and the service was fabulous just like our first encounter. Thanks Sydney! It was great to see you again.:grin:

:lol: I had the chance to see Sydney Lacroix http://www.sydneylacroix.com/ (she is in Ottawa this week) touring from Montreal. I really like it when the lady picks a 2 name persona; It makes searching for reviews so much easier. I saw her ad on EC and was captivated by the photos and description, but I always check reviews before I leap. (Thank-you to everyone out there who posts reviews). Maybe that why I'm not disappointed very often.

I pre-booked and confirmed my appointment and arrived exactly on time. She was ready and waiting dressed in a very sexy 2 piece outfit. She offered me a glass of wine which was gratefully accepted. I'm usually a bit nervous meeting a new girl for the first time, so I always like a bit of small talk. I'm not saying that she couldn't be the type of girl who would rip your clothing off and toss you onto the bed, but she read me like a book. I got comfortable and took a shower.

She asked what I like first and then we got the party started. The main event was simply awesome - Like 2 lovers who had been apart far too long. I hate scripted sessions or reviews, but I'll say that the BJ was fantastic (I almost lost it too early) and she looks divine from all positions. I found her looks stunning. I love breasts - big ones, small ones - size does not matter, but I love it when the nipples are responsive and prefer natural rather than implants (she is naturally perfect). Her stats on the website are accurate, but if you want to enjoy the look, touch and taste of one of the best pairs out there, Sydney is an excellent choice. After 1 SOG and a pause we went for another. I was out of breath with a smile on my face the whole rest of the day.

After the event I took another shower - when I came out she had put on a very sexy see through outfit that made me realize my only mistake was not booking 2 hours. Accordingly, I'll give her 10 on looks, attitude and service. I'll give myself a 10 for being smart enough to book her and a 5 on judgment of how long a session I wanted. Repeat: Definitely. Recommended: Highly.

Since she may be back from time to time (or some of you will be in Montreal or where ever she is touring), I asked if she would permit me a review. She did, but she will see it the same time all you folks do.

Damn - I still have that smile on my face. :lol:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.