If you call this cl ad

Cute, Petite and ready to party with you...nikki - w4m - 24 (ottawa)

I will give you ONE MILLION DOLLARS if that girl actually shows up

because those pics are from former non-nude teen model tiffany teen. I don't have the exact shot but shots from the same shoot, same outfit, same room etc... just scroll down a few.

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=706954&page=15

All the ads that have the 2321 have fake pics save yourself some money, grief and disappointment don't bother calling. Try someone tried and true with positive reviews from this board.

CK,

another fine bust! You should receive an medal of honour prestigious status from the board for all your efforts in locating these bait and switch pics and phoney ads.

I am truely amazed...How do you do it...

One ass looks the same as the next one to me.

I am truely amazed...How do you do it...

One ass looks the same as the next one to me.

Sorry Paige your ass is in an very elite group;) The ones that are sure heaven and great to feel!

CK these threads and your extensive reviews are the reason I had voted for ya as a Valued Member on CERB, keep up the great work!

the ones on thier are the same as the paper tell you lies just to get you thier i think i you know a good girl that treats you good stay with her don'tlook for a new one in the paper

Sorry Paige your ass is in an very elite group;) The ones that are sure heaven and great to feel!

I gots to agree with Pete on that one, further more there are lot's of great asses in this town, I love all my gals asses, for different reasons for each gal. Each one different in their very own way. Paige I'd be pleased to show you in great deal all the different lasses asses I know and why they are so great!