Sexapalooza Toronto

Guest W***ledi*Time

Sexapalooza is on at the International Centre in Mississauga, February 25-27, 2011.

Hours:

Friday 5pm-12am

Saturday 12pm-12am

Sunday 12pm-6pm

http://www.sexapalooza.ca/shows

"Tickets are $20 each and patrons can take in live burlesque and pole dancing shows, free seminars and take advantage of the deals on the newest and hottest adult toys."

http://www.torontosun.com/news/torontoandgta/2011/02/25/17413996.html

well... it was ok i guess. they set up a very nice stage and the sound system was actually very clear so hats off to whoever takes care of that. i did not go into any of the seminars or workshops but i had a few beer an did about 10 laps of the place checkng it all out. few good laughs. one of the food vendors was a sushi place called ah-so sushi (i am not a sushi fan myself but with a name like that i think if i was i would have passed.... but was a good laugh).

beers were 9.00-9.75 each so that was a little painfull... and as expected they had many venors selling toys, clothes and bondage stuff. some really cheap too surprisngly.

some guy was body painting people to look like superhereos and a lady was trying to sell a service analysing your signature (seamed like she was a the wrong event).

the male dancers and the "one" girl from house of lancaster was probably the most popular. (the young guys at the pizza pizza booth were all gazing in amazement at the house of lancaster girl .... whoever put the pizza boys right next to the stage made a bad call, but again good for a laugh. good luck getting a slice for those five minutes.)

no drag queen show as advertised. i wasnt disapointed personally but some people were. would have probably been good for a laugh or two.

they had a bdsm area where people were getting flogged, whipped and stuff. it was pretty small.

probably a few thousand people so i would not be suprised if the weekend pulls good numbers. i dont think a booth for cerb or ec would be overly benifiial, maybe raise awareness for the websites but the majority of people were couples and groups of girls. very few single guys from what i saw.

time for a tylonol and bed! please no one break any rules tomorrow as i may have a hangover since i rarely drink.