Sign in to follow this  

Lap dances for women coming to Edmonton

Guest W***ledi*Time
Jasmine Franklin reports for[I] QMI[/I], 2 Mar 2011:

[url]http://www.edmontonsun.com/news/edmonton/2011/03/02/17471666.html[/url]

[INDENT]The ladies of Edmonton are in for a show where they can finally bet all their chips on Dale.

Debuting this Saturday, the Men of Maximum Exposure at [B]Shade 105[/B] will become the first male strip club in Western Canada to provide private lap dance rooms in addition to a Vegas-style night of entertainment.

"There really are no male strippers for women in Edmonton," said JR.White, owner of the club. "I decided to make that happen."

Every Saturday night, the club will bring in a group of men for a portion of the evening to entertain and bedazzle ladies while taking it all off.

The guys have gone through intensive gymnastic, dance and aerial training over the past eight months and will be able to provide one-on-one lap dance sessions with women.

"I own two other strip clubs in Edmonton and we always received requests from women for this to happen," said White. "There have been solo male dancers here for awhile, but there is no entertainment in that."

On March 5, the show kicks off at 7 p.m. and opens with a drag queen show. When the guys take over, performances will includes scenes from movies Grease, Ghost and Zorro.

"The guys are super excited â?? they're put a lot of hard work into this," said White.

The club is located at 10148 105 St. and performances begin at 7:30 p.m.[/INDENT]