Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen.

This is episode 13 of my journey of 43.

I was out riding my motorcycle tonight and decided that I would try to fit in a little play at CMJ to cap off what was a lovely day.

Called Jasmin (who I planned on seeing tomorrow) to see if I could bump up our appointment but no luck. She suggested that I see Gia. I am glad that she is such a wise woman.

Gia is a statuesque blond (5' 10" at least) with a lovely lithe body, nicely shaped B cup? breasts, a shapely bottom (hand sized cheeks), a wide and willing smile that shows up easily.

She met me at the door and was dressed in a sweet little velvet workout suit that shows the crack of her ass - love that. The hug was nice - not really warm but we had never met before. She showed me to the room, brought me a bottle of water and then we went off to the shower. It was good - playful and may become more friendly with time or YMMV.

Now begins the fun. She suggested that we start with my massaging her. This was fun - apparently I have a nice touch. She has a truly beautifully proportioned body: strong, feminine, curved in all the right places. It was extraordinary to explore every aspect of the landscape and I have to say that I really appreciate many aspects of her. Gia is beautiful and seems to get more beautiful as you spend time with her.

My turn. Her massage skills are good, not extraordinary, but better than many. She covers all the main areas and popped my back - a real relief. I loved the thing she did with my Achilles tendon as well as the teasing and balancing of light and hard touches. The body slide was most definitely a highlight and worth repeating. Release made me smile - ear to ear.

Overall, Gia is worth visiting. She is not a clock watcher. She is beautiful and sincere. Our mutual massages were satisfying and fun. I think that she warms up to people slowly but that as our session progressed, I felt more and more welcome.

Gia is worth a visit to CMJ and I recommend that you accept the reverse massage if offered. Will I repeat - damn, absolutely!

PS: anybody interested in hearing about the nuttiness of Germany? Not sure if this should be an episode because I was all over the place and engaged in things that are just not on the menu in Canada - at least not in Ottawa.

I always said that Gia was one of my favourites..wait intil the 2nd time..I'm sure she will warm up to you more.

PS: anybody interested in hearing about the nuttiness of Germany? Not sure if this should be an episode because I was all over the place and engaged in things that are just not on the menu in Canada - at least not in Ottawa.

I lived 4 years in Germany a long time ago. So I would be interwsted in hearing how things are overthere these days.

Do tell, Ulix! :D

I met Jasmin and Gia this evening for my orientation. I must say I was quite impressed with both of these beautiful ladies and CMJ! :)

what can I add that has not already been said about Gia. The OP hit it spot on.

She has the perfect breasts and the perfect smile. She is sweet, relaxing and charming.