Allow myself to introduce...myself

Hi Everyone :)

I'm new to this but I've lurked around here for awhile and it seems I should consider myself lucky to have found this board as it seems everybody is helpful and friendly.

As I said, I'm new to this but I've been trying to soak up information so I don't have to ask questions that have been asked before...and because I generally don't like asking questions even if it makes me look like an idiot...though I've noticed that won't fly around here. So with that in mind I do have a question...

Condoms...do the guys provide them or do the ladies take care of that? Like I said, I kind of feel foolish for having to ask, but I haven't seen much mention of it before... maybe because it's a basic question and the answer is obvious and I'm too dense to see it.

hello and welcome,

were you peeking in on us?hahaha

As for condoms....We provide them. Sometimes however the gentlemen may have a certain kind they like best and will bring them along. Don't worry about asking questions,how can you learn anything if you don't ask. Besides no question is silly if you don't want to ask on the board just pm someone...

kisses,

Emma Alexandra

Krayzie....welcome to the board......

I must say that your first post is the kind that we will jump all over and make you feel welcome....well done!!!

We here at CERB are concentrating on the polite...respectful....qualities the ladies deserve.....and you have started well.....

And Emma is exact in her answer.....

Welcome to the board.

I totally agree with Emma's answer. You can always PM a member if you don't want to ask in a thread.

hello and welcome,

were you peeking in on us?hahaha

As for condoms....We provide them. Sometimes however the gentlemen may have a certain kind they like best and will bring them along. Don't worry about asking questions,how can you learn anything if you don't ask. Besides no question is silly if you don't want to ask on the board just pm someone...

kisses,

Emma Alexandra