Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen.

This is Episode 14 of this year's journey of 43.

Holy Queen Bee. I just got stung and in a very good way. I finally booked an appointment with Jasmine - this is only the second time that I have seen her since I first started hobbying in 2006.

Jasmine was hot today - on fire. She was looking hot. She was talking hot. She was stroking hot. Our session started with some amazing conversation that revealed an entirely new side to Jasmine - I am still thinking of the possibilities and it will certainly be part of my fantasy life.

The shower was the most complete cleansing I have had in a while but I still feel dirty. The way her eyes - dark hazel I believe - look up at you makes one shudder at the possibilities. She has a lovely strong body, curves in the right places, uplifted b cup breasts with lovely nipples, an amazing bum and beautiful hands.

The massage took me around the world. I feel good all over. The teasing was almost unbearable especially with the sensations that alternate between toe-sucking, hair-pulling, and soft and hard strokes all over your body. I don't remember my first time being so good but damn, I am wondering what took me so long to come back for seconds.

Now the release is an other level of pleasure entirely. She has great hands. She has great hands. Jasmine has great hands.

So, anything negative. Not really, however Jasmine is a strong opinionated woman who has plans. She tells it like she sees it. Personally, I like this but I can see how some guys will be intimidated. All I can say is that if you grow a pair, Jasmine will take care of them.

Overall - Jasmine has raised the bar for massage in Ottawa. She is a beautiful woman who know what she is doing. Worth repeating - yes. Worth repeating often - absolutely. My next option will have to be a duo with [Lady asked for her name to be removed - Mod].

Life is very good.

Uli,

I was really impressed with Jasmin. She is more beautiful in person than her pics! :)

I agree and she has gotten just sexier - damn! I am away all week.

Thats okay don't work too hard while you are away, we will take care of Jasmine and Gia..heheheeee...;)