Ebony MP's, where are you?

Guys,

I've been reading this board for over a year and yesterday was my first post...go figure and it was in a shill thread....my luck...

I am more of a MP person due to last minute agenda openings and i like my MP's but it seems that there is no blacks MP's anywhere or any reviews other than a comment about a jamaican hottie on Donald St. which I have to look into....

Don't get me wrong but i like them all although i'd pick a black hottie over an asian. I'd like to find a place with massage and a wide menu of desserts....

Any recommendations?

I've yet to have a session with her but there is a black girl at Acqua, which means she's probably at luna or Oaisis too. She seemed very nice. She's Caribbean but I'm not sure where exactly. I'm not sure about her, but the girls i've seen at this place don't have "full" menus.

Cheers

Thanks guys, i'll look into Erica but she is a little older than expected, i was thinking of 19-22 yo type. I heard lots of good thing about Erica also.

Peaches at Michelle's on Donald; real eye candy, service mixed

Allexis and Eva at Lamora's on Bank St. Both very sexy and trained by Jasmine.

I prefer Erica though since finish can be bj since she is an SP

The other 3 are better looking.

YMMV but there is a beauty at Lamora's named Eva. She is North African I believe, and very very pretty, nice rack. Massage was so so but the ending lasted forever which more than compensated.

Damage to the wallet is not bad either.