Amber from DreamMakers

First time dealing with Dream Makers and was a little hesitant when I did not see a lot of feedback here on the forum but set up the appointment through here initially and confirmed on the phone and was very happy with the professional service.

Showed up at the downtown location and knocked on the door and it was opened by a tall girl with long blonde hair and a gorgeous body! I love a girl with a tight body and this was a tight body! Had some nice casual chatter and went in to the bedroom, where I proceeded to take a trip down to the Y which quickly turned in to a 69 and oh my god could this girl give head! Took me to the brink six or seven times and then slowly backed off. At this point I had to get out of her mouth or it was going to be over and I asked about Greek which she politely declined but did profess her love of doggy so wrapped up and went at that for a while. After changing positions a couple of times I decided that I would love to try that pretty mouth on again and shortly thereafter finished up there.

Very good looking girl, great service and personality, would definitely repeat with her and with the agency.

Agency Dream Makers
I would visit again
Agency Dream Makers
I would visit again

Thanks for the recommendation Silk! It appears you had a fantatsic time. Do Dream makers have a website or would you have the contact info handy.

Guest f***2f***

Way to toftt man!! this lady sounds like a good time...thanks for the review.

Silk,

Thanks for the link.

Do you meet the lady in Toronto or they tour in Ottawa on occasion?

This was my first and only experience with this agency and it was here in Ottawa. They had sent Amber up for three or four days I believe.

Thanks Silk. Did they post a tour announcement on the board or did they announce somewhere else?

Thanks Silk. Did they post a tour announcement on the board or did they announce somewhere else?

Kih...They posted a tour in our city announcements/schedules etc etc...check it out still there..was a while back..Pete

Kih...They posted a tour in our city announcements/schedules etc etc...check it out still there..was a while back..Pete

It is good that someone wrote this recommendation. Lots of lovely ladies on their site and hopefully with this positive feedback, they will send others.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Amber while she was in town. She told me her first day or two here in town were pretty quiet. I told her that Dream-Makers really needed to post here on CERB if they wanted to drum up business.

Let's hope that enough of us paid her a visit and that her company decides to start sending some other equally nice girls up here to our fair city.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.