can someone explain what the live video chat is about?

Is it like they have on some boards where you can interview the sp or is it something raunchy and sexual? lol

confused,

Emma

Nothing raunchy or sexual Emma, in fact if anyone is reported to be harassing any of the sp's for nudity or cam sex they will be banned from the chat (maybe the site).

I made a post about it here that explains it all...

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4673

It's just another way you can market your services and also enjoy the community we have here.

It is brand new and will take a while to catch on but anyone who has interest in something like this should visit often and stick around for a while to get the chat going. Also to encourage the ladies I made a specific calendar that allows them to announce when they plan to be the chat (especially with video and/or audio) it can be like a Q&A time for the service provider and I think could really catch on.

Agreed, It would be nice to get weekly schedules etc going on this... then once its more known to the world, random chats would be more prominent.

I find that quite often it takes three or four tries to log into chat. It seems to freeze up waiting for data from the server. Once in, everything works fine.

Agree, I put in a support ticket with the company who is working on this with us. Hopefully they can help resolve this. If it stalls on the connecting screen just close the window and try again (it will log in eventually - hopefully this is something that can be fixed easily)

The video chat could be very interesting if it catches on.

The chat itself IS catching on...quite a few people in there every night (mostly Ottawa people).

MOD has appointed some people as Chat Mods. You can make private rooms too, but beware as Chat Mods can enter any room, password protected or not.