We now have video and audio chat capabilities here - FREE TO USE BUT NOT ABUSE ;)

We now have a video and audio chat room! The video and audio is optional of course and you can choose who can see you! You can make private rooms as well but we discourage any nudity in the rooms (that is better in person).

For all the service providers who would like to announce a time that you will be available for video chat or audio chat please do by clicking the icon on the front page. (It is a calendar specifically for announcing chat appearances!)

chatcal.jpg

Ladies: The guys would love to see and hear from any of the ladies at anytime (The room is always open so please drop by and see who's online at any time) however if you announce a specific times it will be easier for you all to get together. It's a great marketing tool if you choose to use it and lots of fun for everyone as well.

Guys: Please do not ask the ladies to get naked (or the guys who may be brave enough to use the cam system). The room is for chat and not cybersex or anything vulgar. If you are caught or reported asking for webcam sex or anything like that you will be banned. Your cerb membership is linked to the chat room so if you get banned from the chat room for being rude or distasteful you may be banned from the entire site.

Everyone: The room will be empty a lot of the time as people pop in and out regularly. We just installed this 30 minutes ago and already 8 people have popped in and left. Stick around, leave yourself logged in for a while and wait for others to join. The room will not be busy all the time. Book a time on the calendar to let others know when you plan to be around (include a subject even that you wish to discuss).

Features: The new chat room is full of features, spend some time to read the help and also check out the features! You can send images, drawings, audio, video and so much more. It has smilies, colors, fonts, and the list goes on...

I just wanted everyone to know that we fixed the chat problem where it would hang on the connecting screen. That was annoying and it didn't happen all the time so it was really hard to track down.

TECH: If anyone is interested... Turns out a port setting was conflicting with another program on the server running on the same port. What ever program initiated the port first would get priority so anyone trying to access the chat while the other program was using that same port would just hang the software on the connecting screen (Very difficult to find problems like that).

Anyway.. it's fixed and running nice and quick now too.

ENJOY! And please when you log in stick around a while people come in and out all day long but no one sticks around... if you stick around (leave it open in another window if you can) and a conversation will start... even the ladies pop in and out all hours of the day but 1/2 the time none of you are in the room so they just leave.

I think we need some chat room promotional ideas. Have any?

Excellent! I noticed it hanging all the time and just figured it was me and my ancient computer.

Nope... we just had to iron out the kinks in the flash video rebroadcast server. It chocked tonight a bit too... looks like we still have a few bugs to work out but it's coming along good. We just need more people to use it.

Everytime the chat has worked for me, I'm the only one in there. I don't know if those two are related, but that's what I've noticed. Right now for instance, it won't work and I suspect some people might be in there because it's late at night, and the system says there are 90 registered users online and 337 guests so I figure someone has to be in the chat!

If it does not let you in just close the window and try again. The server still has something funny going on but it's not happening all the time. It may be a bug in the chat software. It's really not that busy. We need to find ways to make it busier as it's really not catching on yet. Maybe it just does not interest many people. Only time will tell... I figure we will give it a 3 month run and see how it goes.

Me too! I wish they have that option in this system. I will have to look into it and see what it would take to hack it in.

The chat has been working quite nicely lately, just have to try a few times to get in sometimes.

MOD has appointed a few people chat mods as well, so they can deal with any trouble makers.

I'd like to apologize for some rude remarks I've made in there, I know better. I get carried away. I love the ladies on this board and if I've offended you, I hope you will forgive me. I will be trying harder to stay in line.

Just a heads up: if you want to have a private converstion, open a new "room" but always remember the Chat mods can enter any room, password protected or not.

Other than that, chat is building a lot of steam lately...mostly an Ottawa crowd but some others come along too.

I miss the window that said who was in chat?

I agree with Dummpy. I liked it when you knew who was in chat in advance. I was surprised at the number of chatters this evening when I entered. It appears it is catching on and becoming more popular.

上海整形一把刀[/b][/x][uR]大连整形一把刀[/x]6.2zzyh[]大连整形[/url] [x=htn/]上海整形[/x] [x=http]大连美容[/url]

lyjjkw if you speak in english we might be able to understand what you said and help you if you need help, or provide you with info if you see info.

lyjjkw if you speak in english we might be able to understand what you said and help you if you need help, or provide you with info if you see info.

if you notice Amber each word in underlined so its probably a bug/virus....dont click on it.....

kisses,

Emma A

if you notice Amber each word in underlined so its probably a bug/virus....dont click on it.....

kisses,

Emma A

Thanks for the heads up Emma... And glad I don't click on links I know nothing of... XOX

Hey ladies when you see crap like that above-SPAM..hit the right hand top of the thread triangle with exclamation point-send in report of SPAM.

Guest f***2f***

jeez i never noticed those little icons before...i always used to just send a pm to the mod...i'll remember that...what's the reputation thing for?? i just sent one about emma....said "she's so sexy"....cause she is!!

I delete a few of these a day... they are VERY annoying.. (and only about 2% of them actually get on the site - the spam prevention software keeps most of it off the site)