Please pardon me if this question seems racist - I hope it is not. There is a lot of talk about Asian, Black, White girls, both MPs and SPs and I wonder if there are differences by race or it really just individuals. Is it the "look"? Is it "cultural"? Is it the difference or sameness to yourselves?

Mod - I hope it doesn't offend but if it does please delete the thread if needed. I am only trying to understand my own preferences and trying to learn from other's experiences.

Thanks for all opinions.

I think that it has more to do on where and how the person was brought up. For example, I knew a Chinese girl that was born and raised in South Africa, and boy, could she roll the 'rrrs', would have put a Scotsman to shame; and when it came to sex, she was as inhibited as any 'white' girl. Skin color does not have anything to do with attitude.

I knew another guy, black, and he could speak German with the local accent better than the locals, surprised anybody, and he could drink beer and had the same manners and attitude and thought the same way as the locals, again color does not change who you are. I have also known a lot of white guys with all kinds of behavior, just look around, and the behavior has nothing to do with color.

In my opinion it has to do with who you are and how you were brought up. It is an individual thing.

Please pardon me if this question seems racist - I hope it is not. There is a lot of talk about Asian, Black, White girls, both MPs and SPs and I wonder if there are differences by race or it really just individuals. Is it the "look"? Is it "cultural"? Is it the difference or sameness to yourselves?

Mod - I hope it doesn't offend but if it does please delete the thread if needed. I am only trying to understand my own preferences and trying to learn from other's experiences.

Thanks for all opinions.

Althought each person is different as an individual, I would have to say there is a difference about race. I am not racist either but it seems to me like Asian women have a natural talent for massage. Also cultures are different. Japanese Guisha would be an example. There is nothing wrong with our cultures no matter how different they may be. I think it is only natural to want to learn about other cultures thus wanting to experience sex with other cultures. It would be racist if you did not want to have anything to do with other cultures.

I have been with a few ladies other than Caucasian. The experiences was awesome. I think "oral69" nailed it. The experience is all about attitude and chemistry of the individuals involved.

Very interesting post.

I think that it is one's experiences that might give a leaning towards a specific persuasion but it really is all in your attitude and how well you click.

Having had an immensely formative experience with a Japanese lady almost twice my age when I was in my early 20's, I have a VERY soft spot for not just Asian MPs but also Asians in many other facets of my life.

However, in experimenting with different MPs in Ottawa, I can tell you, I have come to appreciate Latin Americans, Anglo Canucks, Middle Eastern beauties, and French Canadian belles, etc.

Krusty, you confirm my theory.

It is the culture a person is brought up in that shapes the persons attitude. We humans are survivors and therefor, adapt to blend in our environment. We adapt for survival and mimic what others in our surroundings are doing. With regards to sex its the same. The French Belles have their reputation due to the environment they have been brought up, or their heritage. In France women are taught to use sex as a 'peacekeeping weapon' to appease their man and they do it quite well, they get away with quite a lot by keeping their man happy. And this teaching differs by culture and country. Some are more liberal than others, just look at the difference between Germany and the US, in Germany its all in the open, and in the US its all forbidden.

And then added to the mix comes Religion, and I will stop here because its getting political.

When I was a small kid my teacher kissed me on the cheek. She was brunette and french. I've had a thing for brunette french girls ever since!

But I can't quite explain why I have such a thing for petite blondes? Redheads covered in freckles? I need some hypnotism to uncover it....

Guest f***2f***

Interesting topic. I find women of other races who have been raised in another culture exotic. I've travelled a lot and been to every continent except Australia, I found SE Asian women expecially in Thailand very uninhibited...likewise the women I met in Africa.

Cacausion wise I found Scandanavian women were very liberal in their sexual attitudes too. All this is very generalised but they are my anecdotal findings.

This is a great thread, I think it is unfair to stereotype anyone but there is truth in every stereotype or it would not exist. Just know that I have received a crappy massage from an asian and met a Spanish woman that was not bursting with passion.

Having said that I think that a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman regardless of race or "preference"

This seems like an odd place to post my first message, but I found the topic timely. I think the idea that we are somehow predisposed to being attracted to a certain race or body type is misconstrued. For example, I was quite indifferent of Asians for most of my life. Yet it took only one three week trip to Japan, to not only change that, but put in the "Yellow Fever" camp forever.

There is much discussion on this board about so called "spinners" and such. I find it odd how the older I get (I'm creeping on to 40, but a couple years away), the less interested I am in this age group. I would have not predicted this, but opinions change and vary over time, and this differs for every individual. I now find myself attracted to all sorts of women, without really knowing why half the time. I guess this is all part of what makes life interesting and worth getting up for everyday. Cheers!

• Like 1

Very intersting topic! i can read a lot of different answers about your ethnic choices of service provider but for me it's more like i was brought up in the country with nothing else than caucasian people.But when you move to the city and when your surrounded by other cultural wonders, it seems that you're attracted to something you never had before and that you want so bad. Something that you never experienced in your hometown or something that did'nt seem real...

First time i travelled to China , i had to have a sample...foot massages was not quite enough...i tried it but it was'nt my thing... Now i'm attracted by other cultures....Maybe once i have had some, i'll go back to basics but now this is what drives my curiosity....

Thank you very much for these great replies. This thread is one of the reasons that this forum is so useful - not only to find luscious women but to better understand what gets me off and why.