Arianna Royale

Royalty meets Royalty

Well country Joe finds himself in the big city with some time to kill before the long drive home, but his Jedi training has taught Joe to be prepared, that meant having Ari’s phone number handy… A quick phone call and Ari told me she would be ready in about 40 minutes, that’s cool, I wasn’t sure if she would do a last minute appointment, but she couldn’t resist meeting Joe King…

Well thankfully she didn’t record Joe trying to figure out her key pad to the building, because likely it would be on the best of you tube by know… Finally I arrive, she opens the door wearing the infamous white boots, hotter in person than in pictures, but what really got me was her beauty… Yes, there are pictures of her, but they don’t convey her true beauty, once again I found the longer I was with Ari the more attracted to her I became… She is sweet, genuine and very easy to talk to… We discussed our likes and dislikes as this was our first time meeting, which helps know one another better, seemed to be a little bit of nervousness from both of us, but I chalk that up to first visit…

Ari plays safe, yet was attentive to my needs and I felt at ease discussing with her anything and everything… She is definitely a great kisser, I really enjoyed that, we seemed to really connect in that department not saying we didn’t in other departments just that kissing is one of my favourites… I won’t go into detail about other stuff, but I had a wonderful time with her and she kept me longer than the hour as well…

L: 8 – 9 Cute, sweet girl and once again her personality increased my attraction to her

A: 9 Attentive, fun, open, relaxed and a great cuddler… Just what Joe needed…

S: 8 As good as I have ever had, if not better but I will not review higher than my first experience mostly due to the shorter length session I had with Ari so it is difficult to compare.

Menu: Safe GFE

Rate: $250 – 1 Hour

Repeat: Yes, Will book 2 hour or longer next visit

Recommend: Yes

Email: [email protected]

Web: http://princessariannaroyale.rare-playmate.com/

Pictures: Accurate

Advertising: Accurate

Originally posted on May 15th 2008 on another board