After viewing some pictures of Tianna and getting a kick out of her posting style I waited patently for her to get an incall that worked with my schedule... I get a pm from Tianna saying she has an incall on Saturday set up, so gigity gigity goo I am off to the big city...

We originally set up the appointment for 7 till 9 but after my freaking schedule changed, changed again and then once again changed plus it being smoking hot out we came up with 9 till 11 for play time... Tianna was very accomidating to me the entire day, answering my phone calls and text messages quickly... So I arrive a little late at the delightful little incall she was borrowing, easy to find and lots of street parking... Her friend met me at the door and quickly left as she was also running a little behind, then I seen Tianna in the hallway and she quickly gave me a big hug to help with my nervousness...

We moved into the bedroom, Tianna wearing some very pretty lingerie and very tall heels which made her about the same height as I am... Liking shorter girls we removed them and started some really nice LFK/DFK... I enjoy the kissing and Tianna was fun to kiss with, very soft lips and passionate... We ran the gaunlet of fun things one can do in a brand spanking new bed, yes we were the first to ever get it on in that bed and I told her I was ready to cum, she clamped onto me very tightly with her special little muscles and it felt great...

We relaxed after wards and chatted, Tianna is easy to talk with and very chatting, she definately has a lot going for her and is very sweet... We did cut the session short due to some interruption that was no fault of her or my own, mostly due to her and her friends compassion and kindness to a soul that needed help... Tianna offered me a shower and I told her what ever she decides for the refund will work for me... She had a deal going on so I intially paid $4 for the 2 hrs but she refunded 1/2 so basically $2 for the hour...

L: 8 I really like tanned brunettes and Tianna fits that to a T, but not into tattoos though she isn't heavily Tattoed at all...

A: 8.5 She has a great attitude, fun to talk with and just a pleasure to be around

S: 8 + 1 Plus 1 for the tightening during my orgasim 541.gif eager to please and over all very good time

Repeat: Ya

Recommend: Yes, she is safe and discreet

Advertising: Accurate

Menu: Safe GFE

Pictures: Accurate

Originally posted on July 7th