Sign in to follow this  

Fake Pictures Vancouver CL Great specials -all night - w4m - 25 - (yaletown) pic

Ok, so if you can't post a link, the pictures or the phone number of a girl using fake pictures, then what is the point of posting it???? :confused:

Joe, follow my lead. I've been bustin CL fakes 'round these here parts for ages. You can still respect the rules of this board while doin your fellow members a service... here's how:

Post the CL headline, smart users will be able to follow up on their own.

Post a link not to the photo, that's hot linking and costs bandwidth, post a link to the actual site where the photo is being used in full context.

Thanks for jumping in here Cowboy...

Joe King: We appreciate you posting the B&S info here. What we want to avoid here are two things.

(1) we don't want to send people who are new to the business to CL as 90% of the ads (or more) are bait and switch so it could really make them loose faith in online advertising (and the industry in general) if the first lady they meet turns out to be nothing like the photo.

(2) Bait and switch agencies change phone numbers as much as fake agency names (and ladies names) so posting a phone number on a board like this could cause someone in the future to get crank calls or calls asking for service. This causes angry people to contact us and yell a lot. The way I edited it (Phone: 604-5**-2*27) solves this problem as people can easily identify the number in the ad.